We’re looking for a contractor to join our team as a Social Media Creator, part of our Content Creative team. This person will be creating enticing content for ourselves and for our clients.
- Manage client accounts on a monthly basis by writing social posts, making edits, doing hashtag research, creating & posting content
- Writes 1 blog per month for our website
- Meets all deadlines for the clients they manage
- Keeps up to date with tasks and due dates ensuring that they are met
- Meticulously proofs every piece of collateral before it is sent out for approval
- Comes to the table with solutions if there’s an issue with a client or campaign
- Brainstorms with the team to create new and innovative campaigns for ourselves and clients beyond what is “expected” by our clients
- Helps with email marketing as well
- Stays up to date on client and competitor activities
- Anticipates client needs before they become a need
- Help with local listings and boosting posts on social
- Monitoring and engaging on social accounts
- Works with our design team to create captivating and enticing graphics
- Researches industries to gain familiarity with the topics and key terms
- Brainstorms ideas and works closely with the other team members to help our company grow and to provide ideas
- This position reports to the Content Manager
- The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document
- Must love social media & have experience writing content for companies
- Must be extremely skilled at editing
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously
- Experience in Meta (Facebook), Meta Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Business Profile, LinkedIn, and Instagram are essential
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team and peers towards a common goal
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), flexibility, and adaptability to change
- Knowledge of trends on all of the social media platforms and the ability to think creatively for clients
- Must be able to work from home or a location of their choosing
South Street & Co. was established in 2015 when a creative and innovative woman believed she could help small business owners.
We understand that you’re a small business owner and you need to focus on what you do best, your trade. When hiring South Street & Co., you can be confident that your small business marketing is in the hands of a company that has experience in all aspects of small business marketing. If you decide your website needs a little facelift, know that you will have full access to the website and all of its content, in the beginning, middle, and end of the process. If you hire us for your small business blogging and SEO, anything that we write or edit for you is your property.
South Street & Co. takes pride in being transparent by walking our clients step-by-step through projects. Our goal is for you to be satisfied, enriched, and excited about the new piece of your company that we created with you through our marketing strategies.
QualificationsExperience - This person must have at least 2 years of experience in marketing; whether that is in an agency or on an in-house marketing team - Thorough knowledge of social media, social media ads, hashtags research, project management tools, and time tracking - A degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field is a plus - Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment - Experience working from home and remote locations Other Qualifications - Experience in Asana, Buffer, FileStage, Moz, Google Local, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Google Adwords, GSuite, Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Slack are preferred but not required - Any certificates in the field of marketing such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc. are preferred but not required