As a Digital Content Writer, you will create engaging content for long and short-form digital communications including, but not limited to, social media posts, sales pages, email funnels, white pages, and more.
You understand how words can transform, engage and persuade people to take action and want to use them to help businesses thrive and reach more people to help.
The right person will have the following traits:
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- A desire to integrate technology and services into solutions that generate value and success for our clients
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A client-focused mindset with a strong desire to help clients achieve their goals
- The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, possess strong customer relationship management expertise, along with detailed and clear communication skills, with a focus on efficient output and the ability to receive and integrate feedback.
- As a Content Writer, you will work with the team to create content for social media. This position reports to the Account Manager.
- Develop, write, and edit marketing content to support campaign/project needs to include: social media posts, sales pages, email funnels, promotional campaigns.
- Proofread published content and ensure consistent alignment to client brand messaging and guidelines. Follow best practices for the channel on which it appears. Pays close attention to detail, follows English grammar rules, and avoids typos.
- Seek out research and training on content marketing best practices, trends, and opportunities
- Support team in utilizing digital tools and platforms to maintain regular communication on progress, timelines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent major.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content development and/or marketing communications, preferably across B2C or service brands.
- Superior creative writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Experience writing across social media, and digital platforms.
- Ability to develop content against a project brief, meeting the messaging and positioning needs of the client, while adhering to overarching brand guides for voice, tone, and message.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal project communication skills.
- Prior experience working with coaches and within the healthcare industry, is a plus.
- Experience in utilizing and maintaining web-based project management/ collaboration tools such as SmarterQ, AirTable, and ClickUp, is a plus.
This a part-time position remote position, with the opportunity to become full-time. Pay is commensurate with experience.