We are a growing boutique digital marketing agency. We are seeking an experienced marketer who has a passion for helping businesses build great digital marketing. This position will partner with our Founder to move forward client marketing strategies.
To reach our goals, we are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to support client strategy execution, develop systems and frameworks to increase efficiencies, and build successful digital campaigns that deliver results for our clients.
The perfect person for this role is passionate about digital marketing, curious about new industries and trends, and loves executing well-crafted campaigns. A successful Marketing Project Manager can take client marketing strategies and create project plans, deliver quality work on time, communicate effectively, and want to grow with us.
- Aptitude to effectively learn & use company software (including, but not limited to): GSuite, Google Drive, Asana, ActiveDemand (marketing automation platform), Zapier, Lumen5, CloudCampaign (social scheduling), Canva, Zoom, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WordPress
- Manage funnels
- Proficiency with marketing automation
- Track and measure metrics & KPI’s
- Translate client marketing objectives and strategy into clear creative project plans
- Aptitude to effectively learn & use client software (including, but not limited to): Mailshake, Mailerlite, Mailchimp, WordPress, Kartra, WebinarJam/Everwebinar, Zopto, Fuse, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Task management in Asana
- Track project status and provide detailed but succinct updates
- Document processes, systems, and frameworks to be built into standard SOPs
- Ensure that all operational processes are properly documented and that key information is organized, accessible, and secure
- Collect, review, and analyze reports, stats, and general data
Strategic Guidance + Leadership
Assist in marketing strategy, ideation, and improvements so we operate proactively verse reactively
Provide strategic value and support for additional revenue-generating ideas; create and execute on the plan
Strategic planning on a quarterly basis
Make recommendations to ensure we have an effective team with all key players who are true to our mission.
YOU ARE PERFECT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU:
* Are extremely organized and detail-oriented
* Know and are willing to learn + get your hands in a wide variety of of software and systems
* Enjoy managing and creating project plans
* Can multitask and have full control of all the moving parts
* Are a quick and a fast action taker
* Can think creatively to problem-solve and navigate through challenges
* Are a person of the highest integrity and ethical standards
* Are proactive and the type of person who thinks to do something first before being asked
* Can jump in and implement big ideas with confidence
* Are excited about digital marketing and working with a variety of businesses to help transform their digital strategies and foundations.
* Are available to work about 20-30 hours per month (hours may fluctuate depending on launches)
* Are available between the hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm CST. You don’t have to work these exact hours but your general availability is within this time frame.
* This is a W2 position this is not a contractor position
ABOUT SMART GIRL DIGITAL
Smart Girl Digital is a boutique digital marketing agency serving clients in the senior living and financial service industries. With over 12 years of digital marketing experience in several Corporate positions, Katie Childers has launched Smart Girl Digital to help clients create and automate their digital marketing strategy. Serving as a client-advocate against blackhat and bad marketing advice, Smart Girl Digital is the big-agency alternative for clients needing a strategic partner for their digital strategy and execution.
The Smart Girl Digital team provides a holistic approach to serving clients with a full-service marketing support team to execute plans in all areas of digital marketing - content development, copywriting, funnel building, email marketing, social media, and paid ads.