Pay range: $3000 per month
Sistahbiz Global Network is seeking a Membership Coordinator to act as the liaison between our organization and our members. The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of membership, from serving as the first point of contact for membership related questions to organizing events to recruit new members. You will also be tasked with maintaining records, tracking membership figures, and coordinating with the accounting department regarding the payment of membership fees.
To be successful as a Membership Coordinator you should be able to grow and retain our membership, reduce our churn rate, and ensure member satisfaction. Ultimately, an excellent Membership Coordinator is an outstanding communicator who can develop and execute a plan to increase engagement and strengthen relationships amongst members and between members and the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executing on the membership retention and growth plan and goals.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and cancellations.
- Manage new member onboarding and engagement.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting the marketing coordinator with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the finance department to track membership revenue.
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
Sistahbiz Global Network is a business accelerator providing affordable options for coaching, training and services to help Black women build scalable, sellable models and access the back office support, financial and social capital that they need to play big in business. We are a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization.