Sin in Linen is seeking a part time (35hr/wk, Remote) Customer Service Manager to assist with processing orders in Shopify and answering customer service tickets in ZenDesk. Update online listings, troubleshoot technical issues, maintain electronic file systems, communicate with vendors and wholesalers, and other tasks as needed. Liaise with the CEO to make and implement operational decisions. Oversee online sales on a multitude of selling platforms.
• Answer all customer inquiries and handle customer-related issues
• Work closely with the CEO to complete tasks as requested; update her on operational activities
• Process all online orders
• Manage relationships/agreements with external vendors
• Maintain electronic filing system
• Update website, maintain product listings
1099| up to 35 hrs/ wk| $21/ Hr
• Strong customer service skills a must
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work autonomously
• Sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel) Preferred:
• E-commerce experience a plus (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Wayfair, etc.)
Sin in Linen has been providing soft goods with hardcore style since 2004. Founder Sandy Glaze sees Sin in Linen as more than just a company; it's a place where you can share your love of stylishly sinful designs with a likeminded community. We are passionate about helping anyone show their personal style through home design. Go ahead, Try Something New in Bed!
When you meet Sandy Glaze, you meet the heartbeat behind Sin in Linen. When you see the style of Sin in Linen, you are seeing Sandy's style.
Growing up in Hawaii and Southern California, surrounded by the surf and skateboard cultures, Sandy was influenced by alternative style from an early age. From world travel, to pinups, to rock ‘n roll, and even nature, Sandy Glaze creates pieces for your home that are as free-spirited as she is. Sin in Linen is a natural extension of Sandy's passion for pushing the envelope of discerning wild style.
As a women-owned and run business, Sandy Glaze believes in helping everyone find strength in their feminine side. Each piece of houseware Sandy Glaze helps develop should leave you feeling tough and soft, just like Sandy.