As our Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and nurturing new client relationships for our organization. The expected outcome is to grow our client base. This is a wonderful opportunity for a self-motivated individual who seeks work time flexibility with the potential for significate earnings.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
- Generate and qualify leads for prospective clients including researching prospective companies and their key decision makers
- Set your own qualified appointments with prospects through networking and referrals.
- Consistently use creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest and continually move the prospective client relationship forward.
- Attend all prospective client meetings on time and thoroughly prepared.
As a Business Development Executive, you will ideally bring:
- 3-5 years of comparable work experience in the B2B market. Preferably with a proven track record of success in business development selling to C-suite executives.
- Experience in presenting concepts and vision to senior executives and influence their strategic thinking.
- Availablity to work Monday – Friday, during standard business hours
- Reliability to work 15-25 hours per week; this is a part-time employment position.
- A true “closer” mentality. You recognize closing the sale does not happen just once. It is a set of repeatable processes and strategies that are included in every conversation with the prospect.
We recognize your work experience is only part of the person you are. We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications mentioned above.
- Be flexible.
- You are free to choose your daily / weekly working time. This can very day to day and week to week.
- Location independence. You will be working remotely from whatever location you choose. The only requirement is you are based in the United States
Let’s discuss what arrangement meets your personal and financial needs. This position can be a contracted (1099) position, hourly paid, or hourly with commission on new business developed.
We are a boutique consulting firm that helps organizations reduce their expenses and increase profits. Our services present options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change as well as help to provide additional resources to implement those solutions. We have successfully grown over the years through a dedication to client success and work-life values including integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism.
If you are interested in this position, please record a short video explaining what makes you our ideal candidate. Please include a little about your work history and send it to me along with your resume.