Description: Representing our client, a Fortune 100 Medical Device manufacturer, you’ll act as a primary point of contact for hospital customers regarding urgent product recalls and the corrective actions required to ensure patient safety.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ensure customers assigned to you are aware of the product recall and take the necessary actions required.
· Build rapport with customers by communicating you are there to help them through the process, resolve any issues, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
· Accurately document customer records, including names, titles, contact info, dates and details of all conversations, status of recall forms, and any replacement parts needed.
· Meet or exceed required number of customers called per hour and per day.
A “day in the life” — On any given day, you might:
· Make 40-50 phone calls* to customers, as well as receive returned calls and messages. Accurately document and update 35+ records in our CRM database with who you spoke with, details of the conversation, phone and email info, replacement parts that need to be ordered, and next steps.
· Communicate with team leads at Signature regarding specific customers and documentation of records.
· Collaborate with various client contacts, including salespeople responsible for specific customers.
· Check your activity against targeted metrics at the end of the day to make sure you’re hitting calls per day goals.
· Participate in a team call with all Customer Advocates working on the project.
*Note: We will be using a software application for dialing to speed up the process and eliminate manual dialing.
We are looking for people who:
· Are “overly” responsible, don’t like things left undone, and take full accountability and pride in the quality of their work.
· Truly enjoy helping others and being of service.
· Are fast learners and can search and find information on the internet and in our systems quickly.
· Can balance excellent service and thorough documentation with the requirement for a high volume of calls.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including grammar and spelling).
· Minimum of 2 years business experience, preferably in phone-based customer service and/or healthcare.
· Strong computer skills
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test required by our client.
· Available to work a minimum of 30 hours/week, ideally 35, Monday through Friday, starting sometime in March (depends on client timeline)
· Show proof internet speed is “very fast” (google “Internet speed test”, click on Run Speed Test, take screen print of results)
· Quiet, dedicated home workspace
· Have computer headphones with USB connector
What’s in it for you?
· Supportive work environment with fun team of people.
· Meaningful work, knowing you are helping ensure patients in hospitals get safe, quality care.
· Experience working with a Fortune 100 company in the healthcare space.
Other important info:
· 1099 / contractor position
· Starting out at $17.50/hour
· Potential of being a two year project
We help clients in the healthcare space improve new client acquisition and customer retention through a variety of outbound outreach services. We’ve been working with this Fortune 100 client since 2006 and are at the top of their preferred vendor list for these types of services.