About The Opportunity
If you want the next phase of your career to be something truly transformative for you and your organization, you need to think beyond what day 1 at your new job looks like.
Our roster has a role for a creative, organized, and proven product manager to drive the product led SEO efforts on our new nationwide home search portal and other country specific sites. Our consumer-facing tools were used by 12,000,000+ consumers in the last year for 30 million minutes – that’s like watching Avengers Endgame 282,625 times. This is a rare opportunity to join a fully-remote/distributed team at the beginning of a new mission, as we look to redefine how people find and buy homes on a national and eventually international scale.
In August 2020, we were acquired by eXp World Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI), and we will continue to operate as an independent company. For our sister company, eXp Realty, we will be developing a national and international search portal product, while maintaining the growth of our existing business. With your help, our home search portal will quickly become one of the top real estate search portals in the US.
Here’s what your first year is all about:
- Take ownership of the Enterprise SEO portions of the product roadmap. Facilitate successful research, prioritization, design, launch, and analysis of the platform’s ability to grow our organic audience by building, testing, and optimizing features that ensure our content reaches our target audience.
- Working with stakeholders across all disciplines, prioritize & develop opportunities to drive step-function improvements in organic portal visitors, consumer content engagement on our area based community pages, and broader business outcomes through product-led SEO efforts. Identify, scope and bring these product experiments to fruition to test their ability to achieve breakthrough results.
- Lead the use of qualitative and quantitative research and analytics to drive continuous improvement of organic growth across different audiences, while working with other product managers that are focused on conversion and overall satisfaction towards our ambitious but achievable goals.
Our team is made up of experienced, talented people who see opportunities where others may not. We understand that innovation comes from experience, experimentation, iteration, taking smart risks, and rejecting the idea that the status quo is the only or best way to solve a problem. You’ll be challenged by big ideas, and have the opportunity to influence a product that truly impacts one of the biggest decisions in 100s of millions of people’s lives in very real ways by connecting them with eXp’s 80,000+ real estate agents and unlocking property ownership opportunities for individuals across the world.
- You have a natural strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables.
- You have an insatiable eagerness to learn.
- You have a unique ability to distill complex operational processes and business strategies into end-to-end technical and design requirements.
- You are motivated by working on hard and challenging problems, rather than showing up just to check boxes.
- You are driven by serving others to make them successful and help them have a great customer experience.
- Your best day is seeing your team, who you’ve collaborated with, deliver, and achieve amazing results.
- You ask a lot of questions and love spirited yet professional debate, knowing it improves outcomes.
- You are comfortable navigating uncharted waters within the company.
- You have a bias towards action. You’re programmed to take the initiative to ask questions, learn, and get things done.
- You possess superb listening skills and the proven ability to dig deeper to uncover the customer’s true objectives.
- You display qualities of an expert project manager who prioritizes, manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met.
- You are resourceful, scrappy, and creative — if a playbook doesn’t exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use.
- Collaborate with SEO, content, UX/Design, engineering, analytics, and other business teams to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and delivery
- Run weekly initiative meetings, communicating changes in feature requirements and release schedules openly to leadership team, and escalating critical decisions
- Become a pivotal leader on the team responsible for growing traffic into the tens of millions of users per month. The primary focus is on eXp’s key organic growth channels through our home search and related platforms.
- Evangelize the importance of best practices and challenge assumptions with data
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark our performance and identify gaps
- Identify, scope, design, and execute product-led SEO features and projects.
- Prioritize initiatives, ranging from technical SEO (e.g. sitemap optimization, infrastructure, crawl budget optimization), content, to user experience, based on impact and effort.
- Monitor SEO OKRs and product performance and ensure that the product roadmap delivers measurable and meaningful business and customer impacts.
- Ensure transparency and alignment across the company, bridging the gap between product and other functions.
- Collaborate with, engineering, design, marketing, content, operational functions, other parts of the Enterprise SEO team to ensure successful product deliveries and launches – to bring your initiatives to life.
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements.
- Identify new and unique opportunities to increase eXp’s SERP visibility and traffic.
- Be the on site technical expert to deliver websites with best-in-class performance for SEO, load times, search core vitals, and more.
- Stay up-to-date on latest algorithm updates, integrated marketing best practices and trends (e.g. featured snippets, voice-to-text, Google’s latest experience requirements etc.).
- Own scalable cross team projects and SEO experiments.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience leading SEO product team(s) in an Enterprise environment
- Strong track record of directly working with engineering and design teams.
- Experience defining roadmaps that are compelling (drive business goals), ambitious (challenge our understanding of what’s possible), and phased in a smart and achievable way (bias to action and execution).
- A strong understanding of how to grow rankings, traffic, and or revenue through SEO tactics and experimentation.
- Demonstrated experience driving top Google SERP positioning in a Product-led SEO organization.
- An upbeat & grateful personality.
- Preferred Qualification: You have experience at a Real Estate Technology company.
- Preferred Qualification: Familiarity with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, SearchPilot, OnCrawl, etc.
- Preferred Qualification: Experience with SEO A/B testing
In addition to a competitive salary, Showcase IDX offers:
- Competitive Salary
- We literally have no offices. 100% remote & distributed organization & culture since 2009. We do have a once-a-year team offsite that is strongly encouraged.
- Stock Option Grant
- Flexible PTO
- Quality Medical + Dental + Vision
- Tax-Free Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401K with dollar for dollar 4% employer match.
- Employer-paid Life Insurance.
- 100% employer-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- 100% employer-paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
We believe that delivering value outweighs how many hours you work or where you work. We provide a flexible work schedule, generous vacation, a relaxed work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Amazing work/life balance – sane & flexible work schedule, generous vacation.
- Work on interesting customer and product challenges in an environment that encourages creativity, fun, and the use of new tools to deliver the best results.
- Have the creative freedom for learning, experimenting, and responsible risk-taking in a startup-like environment.
- Work closely with a small, talented team with a proven track record.
- Be a central part of a customer success team that helps our clients grow their businesses and positively impact their clients.
- Contribute to a team culture that attracts and retains the absolute best people through a motivating and rewarding environment. You will help hire, mentor, and motivate an outstanding customer success team.
- Support public-facing products that customers actually pay for and love.
- Have your work be seen and used by millions of people.
- Spend your day looking for ways to make customers successful, not simply solving problems.
- Great benefits like Health Insurance and flexible vacation scheduling.
We value the experience and perspective of candidates with non-traditional backgrounds. We encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills or related experiences.
Showcase IDX is a leader in home search, consumer engagement, and lead generation, enabling thousands of real estate professionals across 100+ brokerages and teams to harness the full marketing potential of modern marketing. Our consumer-facing tools were used by 12,000,000+ consumers in the last year for 30 million minutes - that’s like watching Avengers Endgame 210,249 times.
In August 2020, we were acquired by eXp World Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI), and we will continue to operate as an independent company. For our sister company, eXp Realty, we will be developing a national and international search portal product, while maintaining the growth of our existing business.