WHY YOU’LL LOVE US: We Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Outcomes Over Activity. Bias Towards Action. Improve Lives.
These are some of the values we hold. They’re more than words on our “about us” page. This is what you’ll see in our culture and what we strive for in ourselves.
We are a leader in home search, consumer engagement, and lead generation, enabling thousands of real estate professionals across 100+ brokerages and teams to harness the full marketing potential of modern marketing. Our consumer-facing tools were used by 6,000,000+ consumers in the last year for 30 million minutes – that’s like watching Avengers Endgame 161,616 times.
In August 2020, we were acquired by eXp World Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI), and we will continue to operate as an independent company. For our sister company, eXp Realty, we will be developing a national and international search portal product, while maintaining the growth of our existing business.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fully-remote/distributed team at the beginning of a new mission, as we look to redefine how people find and buy homes on a national and eventually international scale. We are rethinking today’s generic home search experience and creating a set of next-generation tools that will help millions of people around the world find and buy their next home.
It’s important to us that work is enjoyable and provides opportunities for individual growth. We like making well-reasoned decisions and making them quickly. We don’t particularly like too many meetings, but we love working together to figure things out. We’re laid back with each other, don’t take ourselves too seriously, and laugh (probably more than we should), but we always focus on staying close to our customers and adding value to their daily lives.
Our team is made up of experienced, talented people who see opportunities where others may not. We understand that innovation comes from experience, experimentation, iteration, taking smart risks, and rejecting the idea that the status quo is the only or best way to solve a problem. You’ll be challenged by big ideas, and have the opportunity to influence a product that truly impacts one of the biggest decisions in 100s of millions of people’s lives in very real ways.
We believe that delivering value outweighs how many hours you work or where you work. We provide a flexible work schedule, generous vacation, a relaxed work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Amazing work/life balance – sane & flexible work schedule, generous vacation.
- Work on interesting customer and product challenges in an environment that encourages creativity, fun, and the use of new tools to deliver the best results.
- Have the creative freedom for learning, experimenting, and responsible risk-taking in a startup-like environment.
- Work closely with a small, talented team with a proven track record.
- Be a central part of a customer success team that helps our clients grow their businesses and positively impact their clients.
- Contribute to a team culture that attracts and retains the absolute best people through a motivating and rewarding environment. You will help hire, mentor, and motivate an outstanding customer success team.
- Support public-facing products that customers actually pay for and love.
- Have your work be seen and used by millions of people.
- Spend your day looking for ways to make customers successful, not simply solving problems.
- Great benefits like Health Insurance and flexible vacation scheduling.
- You are motivated by working on hard and challenging problems, rather than showing up just to checkboxes.
- You are driven by serving others to make them successful and help them have a great customer experience.
- You enjoy standard operating procedures, optimizing processes, and finding a rhythm in your day to help the most customers.
- Your best day is seeing your team, who you’ve collaborated with, deliver, and achieve amazing results.
- You relish the opportunity to work with a marketing team, product team, customer success team, and customers to ensure a surprisingly awesome customer experience.
- You ask a lot of questions and love spirited yet professional debate, knowing it improves outcomes.
- You are comfortable navigating uncharted waters within the company.
- You are motivated by creating your own path to deliver value and take full advantage of personal empowerment.
- You have a bias towards action. You’re programmed to take the initiative to ask questions, learn, and get things done.
- You possess superb listening skills and the proven ability to dig deeper to uncover the customer’s true objectives.
- You display the qualities of an expert project manager or business development professional who prioritizes, manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met.
- You are resourceful, scrappy, and creative — if a playbook doesn’t exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use.
- You are a detail-oriented, results-driven, self-starter, with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative that this remote role requires.
- Become an expert on all things pertaining to our products, including how we fit as part of different real estate marketing technology stacks.
- Oversee the approval process required for hundreds of customers for access to individual MLS (multiple listing service) data feeds.
- Troubleshoot issues related to MLSs, agent/broker approvals, and resellers to provide customers with access to MLS data for their websites.
- Conduct live group and one-on-one demos with potential clients and partners.
- Answer questions from potential and new clients on how to use us to reach their goals and understand if our offering will be a good fit for them.
- Establish a long-term, advisory, relationship with incoming clients to improve system adoption and reduce customer churn. This includes opportunities to discover client pain points, provide solutions, and improve feature adoption.
- Identify common areas for improving customer training both for new customers and long-time customers.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting with customers to resolve their queries quickly. Provide email/Zoom consultation to troubleshoot and debug customer issues, in partnership with others on the Customer Success team.
- Handle a substantial number of customer calls/emails/chats in a timely manner and guide new customers on their path to success.
- Diligently work with new customers by providing regular updates to tickets and open issues, in partnership with others on the Customer Success team.
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing our product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions.
- Identify gaps in our training content, and ensure those gaps are addressed.
- Deliver awesome, fun, engaging, and reliable solutions.
- Actively participate in stand-ups, meetings, and customer success planning sessions.
- Participate in support and customer success reviews, research, 1 on 1’s, and discussions to help you and the team with professional development.
- Wear multiple hats with a readiness to support any member of our team.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option Grant
- Flexible PTO
- Quality Medical + Dental + Vision
- Tax-Free Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Calm app subscription
- Blinkest app subscription
- ClassPass membership
Interested in the role? Feel like you would be a good fit?
Please find the role at https://showcaseidx.com/careers/ and apply through our system. In the application, include that you found the role through HireMyMom.com.
Showcase IDX is the leading real estate search, IDX, and consumer engagement platform, helping agents, teams and brokers generate leads, improve their websites, and stand out. The cloud-based offering integrates with residential property listings and numerous local data sources from around the country to give real estate professionals the tools they need to drive more traffic, conversions, and revenue. To learn more about Showcase IDX, visit https://showcaseidx.com/careers/