Our mission is to help early childhood educators implement high-quality nature-based education in order for young children to learn with nature to expand their worlds and live rich, full lives. We offer a variety of services including speaking, coaching, publications, and a membership group. Our group is designed to support nature-based early childhood educators through coaching, professional learning, and a library of resources. To keep these programs thriving we’re looking for the perfect addition to our team.
We are looking for an individual to provide administrative support our Chief Visionary, while working remotely. As a virtual assistant, you will be responsible for attending a weekly team meeting, managing communication with members, and managing additional operations. You will also be expected to manage the organization of company data, use our company templates to convert text documents into graphically appealing PDFs, and update portions of our company website. Ultimately, this individual must be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Participate in weekly team planning meetings
- Manage ongoing member communication including:
- Creation and distribution of the weekly newsletter
- Updating calendar of events on the website
- Scheduling live event reminder via email (ConvertKit) and the community forum (Circle)
- Posting events on our website
- Managing Motivation Monday posts in the community forum
Manage additional operations including:
- Posting recordings of Live events &/or library resources on our website (generally something weekly)
- Maintaining the onboarding (e.g., emails, welcome video, & sales page to ensure all is up-to-date)
- Review drafts of SEL newsletter
- Manage and maintain the Content Catalog
- Convert weekly SEL Newsletters into blog posts for the website
- Occasionally convert Word documents into pretty/final versions for download in Canva (library docs)
- Manage ongoing company data organization such as current client lists and testimonials
- Handle other behind-the-scenes administrative tasks as assigned (e.g., adding books to our Bookshop.org shop page)
Potential responsibilities for this position to grow into:
- Scheduling weekly SEL newsletters
- Lead magnet creation, nurture sequence management, etc.
- Social media management
- Additional data collection and management
QualificationsThe following qualifications are a must: Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills Extremely organized with precise attention to detail Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask Decisiveness under pressure Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google applications Experience designing presentations and other documents in Canva Growth mindset—a willingness and desire to continually learn Joyful enthusiasm The following qualifications are a plus: Social media savvy Writing skills including copywriting, proofreading, press releases, and blog writing Experience with nature-based early childhood education programs and philosophy Public relations experience Experience with ConvertKit WordPress knowledge (we use this for our membership website) Squarespace knowledge (our primary website platform) Love of nature and dogs (or at least tolerate a dog interrupting team Zoom meetings on occasion)