We are a rapidly growing group of investors specializing in the purchase of unwanted land for cash. We’re seeking a reliable, driven, and friendly Sales Coordinator to join our team to manage the intake/acquisition process for our land business.
You will be responsible for connecting with prospective clients, facilitating the sales paperwork process, coordinating transactions and handling internal business tasks to keep inventory flowing in. The ideal candidate will be persistent, dependable, smart and highly motivated. After the initial training period, the incumbent will operate with little to no oversight having the autonomy to manage their schedule while still responding to clients in an extremely efficient manner.
Over time, this position can evolve into a hands-on investor. Good quality work will quickly earn you promotions, better responsibilities, and the ability to be your own boss. We provide generous bonuses for achieving company goals and earning new business.
· 1+ years of client relations experience
· Strong negotiation skills; the ability to put clients at ease
· Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable diffusing difficult situations
· Experience with phone sales and building rapport with clients in a remote setting
· Experience with CRM tools a plus
· Experience Excel/Google Sheets, WordPress, Trello, Airtable, Zapier a plus
· Web development and graphic design experience a plus
· Social media and email/text marketing campaigns a plus
· Familiarity with real estate (especially land) is a huge plus
· Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience. Pay will be $15/hour during training and $16-20 thereafter.
· Average weekly hours will average 10-15 per week with fluctuations and the ability to work more or less depending on your schedule. Over time, this role will grow into a full time position.
To be considered, interested candidates should include a cover letter explaining their interest in the undeveloped land sales market in addition to previous applicable sales experience.