****North American Applicants Only Please****
Type of Employment: Contractor
Commitment: 20-30 hours per week
Location: 100% remote
Hi! We are a digital marketing agency that specializes in implementing Business Automation systems and processes for our clients. Our company is a 100% remote business which allows our team to work from anywhere, as long as you have a rock-solid internet connection! We’d like to grow our team and we’re actively looking for creative, solution-oriented coaches to join our family.
So what do we really do?
Well, as they say, our bread and butter is we’re a certified partner of Keap®, the all-in-one CRM that has helped over 200,000 entrepreneurs grow their business over the last 20 years! Essentially, we work with Keap clients who have purchased a subscription to their software and we work one on one with those clients (through Zoom meetings) to get them up and running.
So what do we need from you?
As a coach, you’ll schedule five 1-hour Zoom sessions with each client. The goal of the sessions is to strategize solutions to clients’ digital marketing needs and assist with implementation through Keap. Don’t worry too much about learning the software, we’ll teach you the technical side. The more important part is being able to empathize and understand your client’s business struggles, as well as develop a strategic plan for them – that part is harder to teach.
So what’s the day-to-day look like? What are you really responsible for?
- All team members attend all relevant meetings, such as coaching development sessions. These meetings are so important, especially since we don’t have a common water cooler to chat around.
- With the clients you’ll use Zoom tools such as screen sharing and annotation to onboard, explain, teach and implement in the Keap platform. Your goal is to ensure that by the end of each client project, they have the knowledge and tools necessary to be independently productive inside of Keap.
- You’ll provide marketing strategies and advice insight as necessary. These insights might range from best practices for email sequences, to suggestions for lead magnets, to guidance on how to structure a sales pipeline.
- Problem-solving and researching solutions to questions either through online resources or by testing features and functionality within the Keap app is a must (of course the our team will always be there as a resource to help!).
- Diligently taking high-level notes about each call, and providing updates on these activities in the project management platforms (Monday & Salesforce) is how to stay on top of multiple projects at once.
- Lastly, we want to ensure that all clients have a consistent and congruent experience in our coaching programs. This includes replying to client questions and requests in a timely manner, ensuring they have access to support resources, and facilitating transparency around any issues with clients.
What will set you apart from other candidates, you ask?
Here are some of the skills we think will really help you thrive as a coach.
- Positive attitude — able to motivate and excite clients to project completion. This is so important!
- Comfortable leading meetings — includes the ability to carry a conversation, lead the discussion, present independent ideas, adapt to changing client needs, prioritize agenda items, and manage time.
- Excellent listening skills –– able to ask relevant questions, listen between the lines, pick up on social cues, and be responsive to the mood or disposition of the client.
- Strong verbal and written communication — able to clearly articulate ideas, suggestions and explanations primarily during calls, but also through email.
- Task Switching — capable of working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously while prioritizing accordingly.
- Eager to learn — desire to be continually learning new skills and consuming new ideas while growing as a coach.
- Ability to guide through change — empathize with existing pain points, articulate and develop a solution, understand objections, and work together towards a successful transformation.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills — able to research solutions independently, leverage knowledge from all corners of the internet, and systematically test out ideas in a sandbox environment.
- Efficient and effective under pressure — able to work under time constraints, prioritize workflow, set boundaries, and balance client needs versus reasonable expectations.
- Acceptance — Openness to and aptitude for working with people of all personalities from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Bonus if you’re able to explain ideas in different ways and approach concepts from multiple angles, that can really help the client at times