We are a rapidly growing real estate investment firm specializing in the purchase of raw land. We’re seeking a reliable, driven, friendly Sales Manager to join our team to manage the intake/acquisition process for our land business.
You will be responsible for connecting with inbound prospective clients, facilitating the sales paperwork process, coordinating transactions and handling internal business tasks to keep inventory flowing in. The ideal candidate will be persistent, dependable, smart and highly motivated. After the initial training period, the incumbent will operate with little to no oversight having the autonomy to manage their schedule while still responding to clients in an extremely efficient manner.
Good quality work will quickly earn you promotions, better responsibilities, and the ability to be your own boss. We provide generous bonuses for achieving company goals and earning new business.
· 2+ years of client relations experience
· Strong negotiation skills; the ability to put clients at ease
· Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable diffusing difficult situations
· Experience with phone sales and building rapport with clients in a remote setting
· Experience with CRM tools a plus
· Experience with Excel/Google Sheets, Google Voice, One Drive, and Word/Google Docs a plus
· Web development and graphic design experience a plus
· Social media and email/text marketing campaigns a plus
· Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience. Pay will be $15/hour during training and $16-20 thereafter.
· Average weekly hours will be 10-15 per week during training and a consistent 20 hours per week thereafter. Over time, this role could grow into a full time position.
· Average weekly hours expected to be ~20 hours per week