Our company is a small, fast-growing family real estate investment company that buys and sells land in multiple states across the United States. How do we find the land we buy? We contact a LOT of landowners by mailing, texting, and calling – looking for people who don’t want their land anymore and need a solution to get rid of it fast, for cash.
We’re looking for a resourceful, highly motivated person to join our team — someone who loves to generate leads, negotiate, and get on the phone.
You will be leading the effort to handle seller leads who are open to selling their land at a discount. In this role, you’ll primarily be answering and making calls, texting, emailing, and doing some basic research on properties. You’d also be negotiating with sellers on a price to buy their property.
While we’d train you on how to do the basics of the job, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, a self-starter, and can deal with ambiguity and figure things out. Above all else, this person needs to have integrity, have a great attitude and enjoy learning new things.
This is a 1099/contract role. You can work from anywhere on a fairly flexible schedule – the hours will vary, and will likely be around 10-20 hours a week.
- Communicate (talk, text, and email) with leads from various sources
- Build relationships and handle following up with sellers
- Negotiate purchase prices with sellers
- Conduct research on properties – follow a checklist to research and ensure we want the property
- Learn and look for new and better ways to negotiate and find new leads
Who you are:
- You must be fluent in English (written and spoken) and able to work during US hours
- You’re resourceful. You’ve got a knack for figuring things out.
- You often find it easier (and better) to get on the phone with someone to talk it out with them
- You’re not afraid of negotiating directly with sellers
- You have an interest in learning about real estate.
- You’re looking for a place where you can grow and stay long-term. We have bonuses after six months, including profit sharing.
- You must be able to take direction and run with it without needing handholding
- You must be able to give feedback… What’s working? What’s not? How can we improve our process?
- You’ve got thick skin. You need to be comfortable making phone calls to sellers. You must be able to confidently deliver a message over the phone and understand you may not get favorable responses
- You must be reliable. Able to work small amounts most days. If you say you will do something, it will get done.
- You value the truth and integrity.
Phone calls are limited to legal calling times between 8 am – 9 pm in US time zones, mostly CST. Calls and texts must be returned within 24 hours max during business times, but ideally within 3 hours or less.
- Pay will depend on skill level.
- Hours depend on marketing response, which fluctuates. Ballpark 10-20 hours a week
- Compensation will offer commissions on deals and/or company profit sharing
Our company, the Rouseland Investments, is a small, fast growing family real estate investment company that buys and sells land in multiple states across the United States. How do we find the land we buy? We contact a lot of landowners by mailing, texting and calling – looking for people who don’t want their land anymore and need a solution to get rid of it fast, for cash.
QualificationsNegotiation; Sales; Empathetic; Friendly;