RiseWell is looking for an entrepreneurial, organized, well-spoken, hard-working sales representative to help accelerate the growth of a better-for-you oral care line of products into dental offices.
The RiseWell sales representative is responsible for selling the RiseWell family of products into dental practices. This will entail sourcing, targeting, and closing new dental accounts, as well as following up with leads made elsewhere in the organization, and basic account maintenance.
While this is a part-time position, a large portion of this role will be commission-based. There is a lot of upside if successful, including full-time employment.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted dental professionals to carry the full RiseWell product line
- Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with DDS’ and staff; foster relationship
- Maintain accurate records of product placement (including samples) as well as a call/ visit log
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites
- Limited overnight travel may be required
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations on a as needed basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary: Base (based on experience) + Commission for new accounts signed
Job Type/Hours: 15 hours per week. Hours can be flexible, but need to have the ability to call potential and existing customers during normal dental business hours.