We are looking for creative and enthusiastic Digital Media Managers to join our team of experts to provide digital marketing and social media support remotely to multiple clients on a part-time, long-term basis. We serve small businesses and non-profit organizations, and you will work as a vital member of their team and ours. Our Digital Media Managers will build and sustain strong relationships with their clients.
Our clients are forward-thinking B2B entrepreneurs who have entrusted us with their daily operations and marketing support. You are vital to their digital marketing because you proactively drive consistent brand messaging by:
· Developing, implementing, and executing tactical social media and email campaigns.
· Creating engaging content and graphics on a planned cadence for optimal productivity.
· Understanding business marketing trends and recommending changes where needed.
· Using your social media prowess on all major platforms to inform target markets.
· Managing projects that take into consideration the timeline, resources, tasks, and communication needed.
· Analyzing performance metrics to gauge the impact of marketing initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement.
Providing continuous, clear communication about task status, needs and questions to your clients, their teams, and our team.
Because we work with small businesses (not larger corporations), you will be relied upon to manage daily digital and social media efforts. This can include tasks such as:
· Creating, organizing, and posting digital content.
· Communicating with clients to gather content ideas and information.
· Crafting compelling copy and sourcing content for social media posts.
· Using Canva for intermediate-level graphic design for use in digital marketing.
· Using scheduling tools, content calendars, and email automation programs.
· Working within social media accounts to increase audience engagement.
· Designing, writing, and sending email campaigns.
· Assisting with minor website updates or blog posts.
We’ve been around for 17 years, and we embraced a remote work environment before “it was cool.” It is important for us to create a supportive and collaborative work environment that starts from the top. Our team enjoys flexibility and autonomy while performing rewarding work that empowers our clients to grow their companies. We embrace the core values of: Faith, Integrity, Quality, Relationship and Leadership.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and contractor. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Remote COO will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
QualificationsBACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE: The ideal Digital Media Manager is/has: ● 3+ years professional work experience in social media, project management or a related field. ● A bachelor’s degree (a plus). ● Strong written and verbal communication skills. ● A self-starter with strong organizational skills. ● Effective time-management skills. ● Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. ● Comfortable with technology. JOB REQUIREMENTS Our Digital Media Managers must be: • Comfortable working in a remote environment. (We always have and always will be remote.) • Available to work Monday - Friday during standard business hours. • Able to work 20-25 hours per week with flexibility. (This is a permanent, part-time, W-2 position.) • Able to pass background and reference checks. • Living and able to work in the United States. WHAT YOU WILL NEED: ● A desktop or laptop with webcam ● Reliable high-speed internet access ● Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications ● Designated quiet office space ● Printer / scanner (optional but recommended) PLEASE NOTE: Because of the nature of the position, the person best suited for this role will not currently be serving their own clients or have the additional responsibility of running their own business.