We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Media Manager to join our team of experts to provide digital marketing and social media support remotely to multiple clients on a part-time, long-term basis.
Our Digital Media Manager will manage social media for our clients, including creating content, sourcing artwork, and scheduling posts. There will be some opportunities to create email blasts and perform website updates.
We serve small businesses and non-profit organizations, and we become their indispensable partner, building and sustaining strong relationships.
Our clients are forward-thinking, service-based business owners who have entrusted us with their daily operations and marketing support. You are vital to their digital marketing because you proactively drive social media efforts by:
· Developing, implementing, and executing tactical social media and email campaigns.
· Analyzing performance metrics to gauge the impact of campaigns and marketing initiatives on social media and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Researching digital marketing trends and recommending changes where appropriate.
Because we work with small businesses (not larger corporations), you will be relied upon to manage daily digital and social media efforts. This can include tasks such as:
· Creating, organizing, and posting digital content.
· Communicating with clients to gather content ideas and information.
· Crafting compelling copy and sourcing content for social media posts.
· Using Canva for intermediate-level graphic design for use in social media.
· Using scheduling tools, content calendars, and email automation programs.
· Working within social media accounts to increase audience engagement.
· Designing, writing and sending email campaigns.
· Performing website updates.
We’ve been around for 16 years, and we embraced a remote work environment before “it was cool.” It is important for us to create a supportive and collaborative work environment that starts from the top. Our team enjoys flexibility and autonomy, while performing rewarding work that empowers our clients to grow their companies. We embrace the core values of: Faith, Integrity, Quality, Relationship and Leadership.
Learn more about the way we do business here: remotecoo.com/about.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Digital Media Manager is/has:
· Ability to craft engaging content.
· Understanding of business marketing strategy and trends.
· Social media prowess on all major social media platforms.
· Proficient use or experience with CRM Systems and/or email marketing platforms (i.e. Mailchimp, Constant Contact).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills,
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills to develop processes to organize projects, meet deadlines and report status on each project.
· Capable of managing time effectively and efficiently with little to no oversight.
· Understanding of social media planning and strategy.
Our Digital Media Managers must be:
· Comfortable working in a remote environment. (We always have and always will be remote.)
· Available to work Monday – Friday during standard business hours.
· Able to work 20-25 hours per week with flexibility. (This is a permanent, part-time, W-2 position.)
· Able to pass background and reference checks.
· Living and able to work in the United States.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Desktop or laptop with webcam
· Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Reliable high-speed internet access
· Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications
· Designated quiet office space
Because of the nature of the position, the person best suited for this role will not currently be serving their own clients or have the additional responsibility of running their own business.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and contractor. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Remote COO is a team of experts specializing in operational strategies that empower growth. We partner with business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations to transform goals and ideas into action through a dynamic, collaborative process. Our corporate headquarters is in Houston, Texas, but this is a remote position. Learn about the way we do business: http://remotecoo.com/about. We are hiring for several positions: http://remotecoo.com/join-our-team/
QualificationsSKILLS: · Excellent understanding of business marketing strategy and trends · Social media prowess and expert use of all social media platforms · Proficient use or experience with CRM Systems and/or email marketing platforms (ie. Hubspot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact); experience with Hubspot is highly preferred · Strong written and verbal communication skills · Self-starter with strong organizational skills in order to develop processes to organize projects, meet deadlines and report status on each project · Capable of managing time effectively and efficiently with little to no oversight · Understanding of planning and strategy · Ability to develop, implement, and review procedures · Ability to address problems and opportunities for the clients · Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications