“Working collaboratively” is our mantra here at Redstart Creative. The clients we serve are diverse, passionate, and hopeful, as are the people who work here. Our dedication to serve has increased the number of clients who choose to work with us and we are ready to expand our team. Would you like to join us as a Digital Coordinator?
At Redstart Creative, we’re passionate about what we do: providing branding and digital marketing to nonprofits and small businesses who are empowering positive change in the world. We work with organizations that are leading efforts for social impact and equity in education, the environment, and human services in their communities.
Our partnerships with these organizations elevate and strengthen their online presence and also help shift the conversation toward the greater good and the importance of civic engagement and community spirit. If this describes your career focus, then read on.
Summary: This is an entry-level role in the ever-changing and fast-paced world of branding and digital marketing. The Digital Coordinator will master the fundamental skills and develop a strong understanding of the technologies that power the digital media ecosystem. The Digital Coordinator will ensure that every client assigned, receives excellent service beyond the sales cycle to ensure the end product functions properly. Successful candidates will be willing to learn and want to grow into an all around digital marketing rockstar. Energetic hard workers who are comfortable getting deep into the details. It requires an analytical brain, strong personal skills and a positive attitude. the duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned from time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
The Digital Coordinator is a person who is:
- comfortable working as part of a highly collaborative team to accomplish shared goals, but you’re also a self-starter who can work independently to deliver proactive and reactive work.
- forward-thinking and always ready to seek out and action feedback, embrace change, and initiate new solutions.
- aware that as a remote worker, you will be available for client and team calls across multiple time zones.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Digital Customer Support
- Generate and distribute maintenance reports
- Contact each client once a quarter to share updates and gather feedback
- Coordinate the maintenance schedule
- Manage client support tickets and interface with a third-party provider, such as Zendesk and Hubspot.
Website build support & QC
- Facilitate content gathering process
- Setup and manage Gather Content
- Load content into websites
- Handle updates after initial client meetings
Digital Marketing Support
- Gather and write monthly and quarterly analytics reports
- Post social media and blogs
- Make minor website content edits
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years direct work experience in digital, marketing, communications, or a related field.
Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Some knowledge of web design.
- Some knowledge and understanding of social media channels and content gathering.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience across all social media platforms, specifically Facebook,
- LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint).
- Experience with graphic design is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in SEO.
- Organized and task-oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time & prioritize
- Sound judgment, professionalism, and a positive attitude
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk with a computer and keyboard.
Work to be conducted remotely/from home, which means it is often necessary to use electronic devices (e.g., laptop, cell phone, etc.).
Redstart Creative is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We encourage individuals of all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this position. We foster a culture that supports, social justice, career development and passion/ownership of each individual’s contribution to the work we create as a team and we want to engage all those who can contribute to this effort.
Why work for us?
Redstart is committed to social justice, equity and inclusion. We are continuously working to be an inclusive place for all to work and we value and encourage collaboration, community service, initiative and continue to attract employees working for the greater good. We foster a culture that supports employee empowerment, diversity, social justice, career development, and passion/ownership in our work.
You’ll be joining a super talented, fully integrated team of professionals, all of whom are specialists in their own discipline and enjoy working collaboratively to bring each client’s vision to life.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender disability, age, pregnancy or marital status or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Please note: We have been struck by the number of women leaving the workforce due to the pandemic and family responsibilities. We are a flexible employer and we invite those who need flexible work arrangements to apply.
Job type: Part-time, Non-exempt
Location: In-Person or Remote
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, salary requirements, and your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Coordinator Inquiry.”