What you will be doing:
I’m looking for a team player that will work remotely to assist me and ensure that the behind the scenes operations run smoothly and efficiently. With an opportunity for growth, most of what needs to be done are the day to day tasks that will allow me to focus on the coaching. Hours will be flexible and as long as the job gets done, it doesn’t really matter when or where you do it! We will work together (off a Trello board) to set projects, deadlines and have open communication about what’s working and what’s not.
Ultimately, it’s your support and execution that will keep the company running while I focus on marketing, nurturing members and being the face of Real Strong Mom.
Examples of day to day tasks include: Project coordination with/for members of the coaching club, monthly switch over of club content on membership portal, scheduling social media posts and emails and oversight of membership management (birthdays, anniversaries, notable moments, etc). While you won’t necessarily be engaging in the coaching aspect of the business, you will need to be a people person 🙂
Organize daily correspondence and answer low level client questions/concerns while helping Melanie to be aware of what needs to be remembered/addressed each day.
Prepare and organize weekly social media, email topics, and club reports.
● Work closely with Melanie to ensure all information and correspondence is being answered and organized quickly and efficiently.
● Keep detailed and accurate records of current clients and potential leads along with a timeline for follow up.
● File management, updating and organization of client files.
● Organize club posts and videos into categories and pull transcripts and quotes.
● Provide positive support and assistance to Melanie ensuring the fulfillment of the goals and core values of the Real Strong Coaching Club
● Contribute as a liaison with clients and others using the Real Strong Mom philosophy to answer questions or offer assistance if necessary.
Who we are:
Real Strong Mom is a health and fitness coaching program and community dedicated to helping women quit dieting while incorporating real food and real fitness strategies in their real life. Our purpose is to support, encourage and create relationships with women looking to live a real strong lifestyle -- without hating their life in the process. The clients we work with are the number one priority and creating connections with them through coaching, daily support, and getting to know them on a personal level is what sets our program apart from others. We show up fully present each and every day prepared and ready to serve. Through support and direct communication we take action with our clients as a team.