Who we are looking for?
We aim to create happier and healthier mealtimes for families. As we know that especially parents know the hassle around dinner time, we would ideally like to hire a parent to join us and manage our marketing activities, initially on a 2-month part-time project with the intention to turn it into a permanent position.
We are looking for someone to plan and execute:
- content creation for our blog and direct customer communication
- (mainly unpaid) social media marketing
- the creation of marketing materials to be used in communications by and with our food partners
- building relationships with potential affiliate partners
With a skill set that includes
- working knowledge of social media: you don’t have to have professional experience in it, if you know your way around the classic channels that will work for us
- strong communication skills and fun in producing educational content that is entertaining to read
- a good eye for design
- experience with social media scheduling tools (we use Later), blogging platforms (we use WordPress), and design tools (we use Canva) is an advantage, but a fast learner can also acquire these quickly
- strong capabilities to work independently and manage deadlines
- eagerness to learn and dig deeper
- attention to detail
- the ability to be “scrappy” and make the best with the limited resources we have available
What we offer?
We are a startup in its earliest stages with an initial service offering and early adopters, but still in the phase of securing funding. Therefore we can not offer a high salary or great benefits, but we are committed to creating a pleasant and exciting work environment.
If you and we agree to continue the cooperation after the initial 2 months project period, we will discuss equity participation.
For the 2 month project period, we are looking for an engagement of 10-15 hours a week and will pay $17.00 per hour.
You will have the opportunity to participate in and shape the marketing activities of a young company.
We can build out the detailed tasks depending on your own interests and skills.
We work as a fully remote team with a completely flexible work schedule (around some regular team touchpoints).
With Ready set Dinner we want to help reduce the hassle around home cooking, so that families can save time and money, eat healthy and truly enjoy dinner time together.
While 35% of Americans say they found a new passion for home cooking during the pandemic, planning different meals every day is their biggest challenge. Our web-app offers a solution: Our proprietary selection algorithm creates a customized weekly recipe collection and detailed shopping lists. The service is a freemium model and we are working on linking it directly to grocery retail partners for the fulfillment.
We are a team of 2 people, passionate about making eating delicious and healthy food on a regular basis as easy as possible.