Do you want to work in an environment where you and your contributions are truly valued and you can learn and grow? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist who shares our passion for helping and adding value to others! Our ideal candidate is an energetic and creative problem solver who truly enjoys interacting with clients, rises to any challenge, and is a self-starter!
As the Customer Service Specialist, you are a front-line service professional and brand representative for our business. You build customer loyalty and increase brand value with every interaction. You do this by establishing meaningful connections and confidently driving accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts, or other aspects of the customer experience in a timely manner. You also serve our potential clients by providing information about our services including training programs, masterclasses, annual conferences, and group training. As the main point of contact with our company, you also uncover potential new corporate clients and enterprise licensing opportunities.
Get in touch if you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being an important member of our motivated team.
But hurry! We cannot wait to have the best customer service specialist on board and continue supporting our global audience.
- Respond to a wide range of client and prospect inquiries via Zendesk, our learning management system (LMS) online support, live chat, and social media in a professional and timely manner (as quickly as possible and no later than 24 hours)
- Maintain high-level knowledge of our services and training programs to provide instructions on what each course is about, the benefits of each course, how to register for a course or an event, how to access the course modules and materials, etc.
- Offer support and solutions to clients for resolving the problems they are facing with their courses, escalate concerns/complaints that cannot be resolved through customer service, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Learn how our LMS and email marketing platform work so you can grant/revoke access when necessary and resolve common issues that clients may face
- Understand our terms and conditions in regard to courses, duration of access to each course, extension of access, instructor support, refund requests, special promotions, group discounts, etc.
- Maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times while building sustainable relationships of trust and respect through open and interactive communication
- Obtain and share client feedback with the team so that our services can be improved
- Create procedures for customer service and train new customer service agents
- Prepare Certificate of Completion for clients who graduate from their courses
- Set up meetings with potential corporate clients, sponsors, and instructors via Zoom and Google Calendar
- Follow up with instructors on their tasks including weekly support of students on our LMS
- Follow up on training inquiries on a regular basis and maintain a track record of communication for turning prospects to clients
- Prepare and submit invoices requested by corporate clients
- Performs other customer services related duties as assigned
- Proven customer support experience and skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to dig down the information available and find the right answer to clients’ inquiries
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, patient, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Experience with Zendesk, Google Docs, Trello, and Zoom
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver world-class customer experiences without exception
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Genuinely likes to help others and demonstrates an understanding of what good customer support entails.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- A degree in customer service, business communication, or marketing is a plus
Project Control Academy is the leading global provider of best-in-class training programs and premier resources in project controls and project leadership. We empower project professionals around the world to unlock their potential, master their technical and non-technical skills in project controls/project management, and transform the success rate of their projects with confidence.
To learn more about Project Control Academy and the services we provide, please go to https://ProjectControlAcademy.com