Remote Mortgage Loan Processor needed with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Hi! We own a contract loan processing company and we’re in need of an experienced Loan Processor.
We’re searching for someone that is familiar with mortgage loan processing in the US and has a minimum of 2 years of experience.
This is a remote position so you can work from home… in your jammies if you so choose :).
* Must be patient and willing to “always” be respectful and professional with clients. Great customer service is a must.
* Know how to use Adobe DC, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Exel, DropBox, Microsoft Outlook, DocuSign, Calyx Point.
* Ability to communicate fluently in English.
* Ability to work during normal business hours (PST) mon-fri is a must.
* Need your own computer with hi speed internet. Systems will be provided.
* Need to be process and detail-oriented with amazing follow-through and follow up. If you or someone you know would label you an I dotter T crosser then that’s perfect :).
To apply for the position, follow the below instructions:
1. Please provide a detailed resume with work history and a minimum of five business references.
2. Give your resume the following Heading “Rockstar Loan Processor Resume”
3. Email us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter the following into the email subject line “Proficient Processing resume for remote Loan Processor position”.
4. In the body of the email answer the following questions and include the questions with your answers:
Why should you be considered for the position?
How many years of experience do you have?
What companies have you worked for over the last 3 years?
What are your reasons for applying for this position?
5. Do a strengths quiz. Go to the following site, click on the yellow survey button, sign up and fill out the survey and attach a copy of the survey with your resume. https://www.viacharacter.org/
6. Do a Disc Profile quiz. Go to the following site, click on the blue take assessment button, sign up and fill out the assessment and attach a copy of the DISC assessment with your resume. https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
After your resume is received, we’ll let you know within the week if you’re potentially a good fit or not. If you are, we’ll set a time for an interview on skype or zoom.
Independent contract processing company