Our Mission: “To revolutionize Pool Builder marketing agencies and scale Pool Companies using the Pool Estimate On Demand System .”
We not only consistently deliver the best results for our clients, but we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team. We are 100% remote, and we encourage employees to work from anywhere in the world.
We believe that our company is most productive when our employees are fulfilled, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals, instead of putting one on hold for the sake of the other.”
Account Managers are the liaisons between the agency and its clients. They are the primary point of contact — handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the projects needed to foster client success. They work directly with the sales, fulfillment, and leadership teams to make sure that the clients receive exceptional results and impeccable service.
An Account Manager is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills. they must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. they are committed to providing high-quality service above all else.
Qualifications / Skills Needed
– Most important is a positive attitude — you see client dissatisfaction as an opportunity, not a burden
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
– Self-starter — you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects, and meetings deadlines without direct supervision
– Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
– Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
– At least a basic knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals, with a keen interest in learning more
– Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
– Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
– Coachable — you are willing to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
– Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
– Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem, instead of waiting for it to become a full-blown fire