We are looking for professionals with the following qualifications to join our virtual team:
- CPA applicants must have an active license
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
- Small firm/business experience + tax background preferred
- Proactive communication
- Financial Statement Analysis and Advisory preferred
- QuickBooks/Online experience preferred
- Our team must become QBO ProAdvisor certified before work will be assigned
- Candidates will need all hardware to fulfill duties including a secure Windows-based computer with MS Office Suite, high speed internet (min. 15mbps download/5 mbps upload speeds recommended), telephone. You will also need Adobe DC or higher.
- Position requires (at minimum) a Bachelor’s degree.
- This is a 1099 Contractor position.
PJS & Co. CPAs was founded by women who were tired of the expectation that you will be tied to a desk for most of your life to build a career.
Our belief is that society deserves strong professionals who have the ability to support their families. We have a team of experienced professionals who are ready to help you and have the capacity to grow with your business as your needs change.
Take a look at our Services to see our offerings or if you are a CPA looking to join our team, we invite you to look at our Career Opportunities.
Welcome to a new way of thinking.