Our team is committed to making sure each member of our community feels supported and encouraged when they interact with us. We do this through a solid commitment to having the best enrollment experience in the business. And, by always prioritizing being of service above all else. The primary focus of the Enrollment Coach/Sales Rep is to spearhead those efforts by sincerely communicating with prospective clients to get them engaged in the process. This position works to connect and build trust with the lead to fully understand their goals and then offers a solution-based selling approach.
The Sales Representative earns $18 per hour for administrative hours worked. They also are commission-based for Sales Calls and earn 7.5% commission for every course sold, equating to $75 per sale.
Hours are M-F and can be flexible and negotiated.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– 5-10 Sales Calls per week, with the ability to increase hours over time
– Approximately one hour or less of daily administrative tasks
– Supervising on-boarding process of each new client in a timely manner
– Participating in the creation and implementation of sales SOPs. Is committed to adhering to SOPs as designed.
– Embracing the responsibility of being part of PIANOLY and always living the values to establish and build relationships with current and prospective clients
Skills and Abilities:
– A basic understanding of music theory or the piano is helpful
– You are a closer; you love the energy of being on the sales floor and are motivated by success and growth
– You are extroverted and are energized by learning about people and their stories. You could take 6 calls per day with no problem.
– Comfortable with YouTube, Facebook and all social media platforms
– You’re coachable, with the ability to adapt and evolve quickly to organizational changes
– You have used a CRM (we use ActiveCampaign) and are tech-savvy enough to quickly learn new platforms
– DETAIL ORIENTATED, organized, creative, and great at measuring results, and meeting deadlines.
– The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done and keep promises.
– Commitment to continually learning, improving, and refining our community-building processes.
– Extremely flexible, compassionate, and team-oriented — you stay positive and committed to solving problems instead of focusing on them.
– Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you get people and are great at seeing beneath the surface and getting to the root of an issue.
At PIANOLY, we're all about redefining the piano learning experience. Say goodbye to tedious music theory and children's songs. Our mission is simple: help you embrace the joy of learning piano while skipping the unnecessary stuff. With 35,000 YouTube subscribers and "The Piano Accelerator" course, we're your shortcut to playing your favorite songs in no time. Unleash your inner pianist and start enjoying the journey with PIANOLY.