This is a young company that sometimes doesn’t have it all together. Frankly, we want that to change. While we are a highly motivated, high octane, driven company, we often lack great organization. If you are the type of person that wants to simply show up, do your job, and clock out, you probably won’t fit in here.
We are eager to find someone who finds excitement in helping a young company build their foundation. We need someone who loves to tweak, improve and optimize systems. We want your fresh ideas and we want to provide you with the necessary resources to implement those ideas.
You are someone that has the ability to be a critical piece of a business with big goals. We want this to be an opportunity where you feel that you can be your best self, but also a place where you can feel pushed and motivated to grow both professionally and personally.
We want to win. We need a winner.
Hype speech over.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate Peak Sodding installation schedule.
- Work alongside sales team to make sure projects are well organized and clients receive excellent communication throughout.
- Follow a job preparation checklist.
- Communicate with subcontractors to ensure jobs are completed within a proper timeline.
- Communicate regularly with suppliers to schedule material deliveries.
- Provide clients with weekly updates prior to projects to keep them in the loop with schedule changes, timeline updates and any responsibilities they may have to prepare for the project.
- Input weekly job costs into a spreadsheet.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good communication skills .
- Great organizational and logistical abilities are a MUST.
- Quick thinking, adaptability and a level head when things don’t go as planned.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Familiarity with computers and ability to learn software that is used to manage clients, projects and invoicing.
- Must align, understand, and operate within our companies Core Values.
Peak Sodding Core Values
- Take Ownership
- Do the Hard Things
- Work In Excellence
- Integrity In All Things
- Communicate Well, Communicate Often
- Be Adaptable
Benefits and Perks
- Peak Sodding is a rapidly growing company with constant room for personal growth within the company.
- Work from home. 100% of the time.
- This is a part time position that can gradually expand into more if you feel that you have the capacity for more.
- We have fun. It can be an intense environment as schedules are being changed while still fulfilling clients needs, but we still aim to keep a positive outlook and always moving forward with smiles on our faces.
- There are new challenges on the regular. We take ownership here. That means everyone involved has the ability to contribute and be creative in building a business rather than being another cog in the wheel.
Peak Sodding is a locally owned landscaping company that specializes in the installation of sod at residential properties. We are committed to building strong teams which allows each team member the ability to achieve their personal and professional goals. Our #1 focus is our employees as we believe that by creating the best culture and environment to work in, we will be able to exceed our clients' expectations.