*Applicants must be based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
We are a diversed team that is fun to work with!
Most of our host families are based in Point Cook and we would like to expand the network to the other suburbs. Thus, we are now searching for a recruitment coordinator with strong interpersonal skill that can work from home in order to help us in recruiting reliable local host families.
- Recruit and orient the host families for OZiHOMESTAY and OZiAU-PAIR
- Responsible for the screening process based on the OZiHOMESTAY and OZiAU-PAIR’s selection criteria
- Complete profiles for each families by ensuring the profiles consists of the documents needed
- Manage the OZiHOMESTAY and OZiAU-PAIRhost family database
- Provide guidance and support to families based in the community
- Work with the management team to ensure consistency and quality in service
- Preserve, protect and enhance the goodwill and good reputation of the business
- Academic requirement: Diploma or Degree holder
- Someone with experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and speaking)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Prefer someone has good network or social circle in Melbourne
- Highly organised
- Positively contribute to the company by continuing expand our network
You will receive commission for each families that is successfully registered.
We believe teamwork is crucial in achieving the company goals. Even the superheroes work together! If you can excel in this position, please send in your resume for our HR team to review.
OZiHOUSE Group is a student accommodation, homestay and Au-Pair services provider based in Melbourne, Victoria, and currently operates 3 accommodation properties in North Melbourne, Collingwood and South Yarra with our students services oﬀice based in South Yarra. We have three programs which are OZiHOUSE Village/Hostel, OZiHOMESTAY and OZiAU-PAIR.
Our goal is to expand and grow through strong business relationships while building a strong reputation within the student services market. OZiHOUSE Group prides itself on its ability to provide a high level of service to all its partners and their students and is constantly looking at new ways to improve this. Such as, up to the minute availability charts and faster turn around times on accommodation requests through our purpose built CMS system. OZiHOUSE Group is constantly looking at ways to improve its students experiences and helping them adjust and adapt to their new lives studying in Australia.