Title: Inside Sales Representative
Summary: The purpose of this job is to sell to prospects who have reached out to us for an appointment to find out more about our programs. 100% of sales are done in Zoom calls online.
Major Job Duties:
1. Receive inbound sales calls and close commitments to our programs.
2. Onboard clients who have made commitments into their program.
3. Organize the data of the prospects coming in and maintain an active pipeline.
4. Use our marketing and sales software to track data of sales prospects.
5. Interact with our virtual assistants about inbound appointments and advise the company on the overall sales process based on ongoing feedback from prospects.
At Operations Laboratory we help HVAC owners exit or retire without drama or risk. Our customers fall into three groups: 1) the "little guy" trying to get to $3MM in revenue and $500,000 in profit, 2) the owner who is at or above $3MM in revenue and needs to build a management team and become optional day-to-day, and 3) those of retirement age who need to make late stage decisions about leaving the business to kids or selling. We deliver our programs primarily in live online experiences, whether more high ticket one-on-one delivery or in very affordable cohort groups.
Check us out at http://www.operationslaboratory.com
QualificationsOrganized Motivated Friendly communicator Able to take uninterrupted Zoom calls from home Willing to take direction but also willing to give clear feedback