Our team is searching for our next top performer! This is a very unique and rewarding sales position!
$15/hr, plus 5% commissions. Successful sales directors make an additional $1,000/week or more in commissions
Are you looking for meaningful work that will have a positive impact for generations to come? If you love connecting with others in a meaningful way, excel under pressure, and achieve excellence in all you do, then read on.
What we offer:
1. Positive, upbeat environment. No Drama Llama’s here. We are kind, compassionate, inclusive, and understanding above all else. We aim to excel at delivering a magical experience for our clients and our staff.
2. Trust. We empower our employees to take ownership of their role. Through continual learning opportunities, open communication, and collaborative trouble-shooting you will become expert of your own work.
3. Growth. Once Upon A Storybook Studio is going places! We are excited to cultivate a rockstar team that will not only take us next level, but grow with us to the next level as well.
4. Creativity. Our creative atmosphere encourages new ideas, celebrates team members and their work, encourages collaboration and communication, fosters innovation, and promotes teaching and learning.
5. Magic! The magic in us honors the magic in you. When you believe in impossible, anything can happen.
What you offer:
1. A passion for positively impacting the lives of children and families. You can make a difference at our studio. With the unpredictable world we live in, it can be a mean and scary place for children. You’ll have the opportunity to sell artwork that will boost their self esteem and help them see their own power and significance every single day.
2. An excellent attitude. Enthusiasm, a collaborative spirit, and positive outlook will excel in this position. When you fail here, you fail forward.
3. Exceptional customer service skills. You will meet clients from all walks of life at our studio. Remarkable professionalism, patience, and emotional intelligence are key qualities of a top candidate for this position.
4. An affinity for storytelling. An important part of connecting with our clients is being able to relate personal, impactful stories to portraits and photography.
5. A sense of humor.
6. A bougie taste. We are a luxury brand. A taste for finer things in life (and not being afraid of their price tag) is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling fine art portraits and storybooks to clients from their magical fantasy-style portrait session
- Helping clients curate their ideal portrait package with portraits from their session
- Informing clients on the value of preserving their child’s history through printed portrait art
- Building rapport with clients
- Utilizing several online platforms to conduct your sale and submit required forms to management
- Proficient with technology. You will be using Zoom as well as several other online platforms to conduct your appointments.
- An excellent WIFI connection is mandatory.
- Personable and outgoing. If you love people, this will be your jam.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Great at storytelling
- Coachable, trainable, and has a growth mindset
- Is a team player and is driven to excel
Who we are:
Once Upon A Storybook studio is an interactive, fairytale-style portrait studio in Round Rock, TX. Through our immersive portrait experiences and timeless heirloom fine art portraits, we create joyful moments that leave a lasting positive impact on the children and families that visit us. We create an immersive and interactive portrait experience that takes us out of the complicated world we live in and puts us into a magical adventure where we are lost in our very own fairytale story.
Our current fairytale experiences include the Magical Alicorn experience with Aurora the Alicorn, The Royal Fairytale Experience in the enchanted garden, The Dragon’s Hero with Indigo Moon the baby dragon, and The Real Santa Claus Experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position. An exceptional cover letter will really grab our attention.
Hours: Wednesday 9-11, Thursday-Saturday 9-530
Salary: $15/hr, plus 5% commissions. Successful sales executives make an additional $1000 a week or more in commissions
Once Upon A Storybook Studio specializes in curating interactive, immersive, fantasy portrait experiences for children. Not only are we focused on creating memorable, once-in-a-lifetime, joy-filled moments for children, but our timeless heirloom quality artwork encapsulates the magic of our sessions to be preserved and cherished for generations to come.