We’re looking for an energetic sales manager to join our team. We are a small real estate company that acquires vacant land through direct mail and resells it on various for-sale-by-owner websites to our end customers often with owner-financing. This is a contract position with compensation solely by commission. We are looking at commissions from 10%-16% on monthly payments and 15%-20% of down payments including cash-sales.
Our current marketing trends generate about 15 leads per week, and you will have a database of about 1,000 existing leads that you are welcome to try your hand with.
Responsibilities of this project will include:
• Reviewing incoming leads and queries in our CRM system and responding through phone call, text or email.
• Creating, documenting and improving procedures pertaining to the sales process
• Working with marketing contractors to provide feedback where appropriate and capturing analytics in our CRM system that will be used for that purpose
• Working with our virtual assistants to provide relevant information so they can create sales documents
We are looking to provide a lot of freedom in this position. This is a remote position and you may set your own hours. There are no limits to how much income you can generate. This is a perfect position for someone looking to be in control of their own future.
When applying, please include the word “Millennium” in your cover letter. Address the following points in your application:
• How much sales experience do you have? Do you have any experience with real estate or land?
• Have you used a CRM system such as Follow-up Boss? What is your comfort level with that system?
• What does your routine look like? What sets you apart from other sales persons?