As the Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all tasks related to each new client’s digital campaign launches and campaign tracking, as well as continually building out the company’s operations manual over time.
Tasks are straightforward and documentation and training are provided for the operations of your responsibilities. You’ll get the hang of things quickly, and each time we add a client, you’ll be setting things up for them.
You’ll also be looking over the CEO’s shoulder and documenting different operational procedures to add to the company’s manual.
Who we need:
• Professional work experience with Marketing Agencies preferred
• Highly recommend previous work in a corporate environment or administrative support experience
• SEO /SEM /social media experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Google Ads, Landing pages, and WordPress
• Ability to write professional emails in fluent English
What you’ll do:
Initiate the new client onboarding process each time we add a client, where you will:
- duplicate and customize each new client’s dashboard account
- duplicate and customize their landing pages
- duplicate and customize their ad campaigns in Google and Facebook
• Maintain all campaign requests & projects trackers for the internal team, clients, and agency partners
• Creative asset management
• Update internal team and divisions on upcoming campaigns, assets, and landing pages needed and confirm any outstanding questions/issues
• Track all new landing page requests to ensure quality & on-time delivery
• Assist team with project coordination and tracking
• Attend weekly client calls and provide campaign launch updates
• Attend status calls with agency partners
At NETFLY, we help business-oriented Law Firms grow their practices quickly and predictably through a proven process of client acquisition we call Law Firm Acceleration.
We are one of the highest-rated companies in our industry, and we are excitedly awaiting official confirmation of being on INC Magazine's list of the fastest-growing companies in North America.
Our core values:
- Excellence through collaboration
- Leadership our clients can trust
- An obsession with world-class results
Our 10-year target is to become a $100M company by helping 1,000 law firm owners earn $1M in net profit. We consider every member of our team important to this mission.
Qualificationscomputer literate, word, excel, process-oriented, problem-solving