Job Description: Bookkeeper
We provide turnkey interior design services for the commercial housing industry. We are designers, not decorators. That distinction means that we look at a project in the context of the entire space, or the whole, rather than as parts or components.
The Bookkeeper plays an integral role in supporting key phases of a design project’s lifecycle in collaboration and partnership with our team. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
Our unique approach to refresh design, together with our significant scale, enables us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace. The right candidate will have the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, while being detail oriented, self-sufficient, curious, and dependable with the ability to thrive under tight deadlines.
- Our Values: Teamwork, Transparency, Boldness, Continuous Learning
- Log transactions in QuickBooks to appropriate expense(s) & project tag
- Reconcile bank statements for checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- File all state-level sales and use taxes & reports for the previous month
- Create quarterly financial reports for CPA review
- Prepare and present quarterly project financials to team
- Finalize and prepare quarterly bonus details with President
Annually – EOY
- Record depreciation on fixed assets (computers, car)
- Prepare financial statements for annual taxes
- Submit annual report to NC SoS
- Review and update company policies with President
Job Type: Full Time. 100% Remote.
Commercial Interior Design Firm serving the housing industry - multifamily, student, and home builder. Project types include acquisitions and new developments, renovations and refresh projects. Our reputation for interior design excellence is built on creativity, service, and flexibility - while incorporating cost effective solutions.
Mood Interior Designs is a minority, woman-owned business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With clients around the country, Mood is a 100% remote company. Most of all - we love what we do!
Qualificationsexcel, quickbooks, slack