Social Media Management
- Schedule and create social media posts for @mobilegeneralcounsel (Instagram) and schedule posts for @speakyourwaytocash and @theashleynicoleshow using Hootsuite
- Create posts in the Speak Your Way To Cash Facebook Group. Sample posts and graphics will be provided but may need updating via Canva
- Respond to business inquiries sent via social media.
- Research Facebook groups, podcasts, and private groups of women entrepreneurs for Ashley to speak with as a guest legal or speaking expert. Most sample emails will be provided but may need tweaking.
- Schedule sales emails and pitches to be sent out using Hubspot or equivalent CRM. Familiarity with sequences, email pitching, and sales administration is preferred, but not required.
- Research conferences and companies where Ashley can serve as a speaker and send pre-written pitch emails to such companies/conferences.
- Research company names for potential trademark clients (training will be required).
- Help with onboarding speaking and legal clients via pre-written workflows and proposals created in Dubsado.
- Manage emails, customer concerns, and schedule calls between Ashley and current and potential clients/partners.
- Confirm appointment at least one business day prior to the appointment with both the guest and Ashley.
- Send and schedule emails via Kartra. Familiarity with the tool is preferred, but not required.
- Create client newsletters and send update emails and check-in emails to clients.
To apply, go to the link above in “APPLY FOR JOB”. Also, email your resume to email@example.com. Also, in the body of the email, put your hourly rate requirements (note the position pays $15/hour – negotiable), and include your answer to this scenario:
I have asked you to send a client an invoice and a questionnaire through Dubsado by noon cst. You have your own login to my Dubsado account, but you have not yet been trained on how to use the tool and have never used it before so you don’t know how to send a questionnaire or an invoice. That stated, you know which client to send the materials to and I asked you to send it to the client by noon. At 11:30 am, I still have not trained you nor did I answer your email about how to use Dubsado (I was in a meeting), but you remembered me saying it was critical that the client receives the invoice and questionnaire by noon. What do you do?
Mobile General Counsel helps business owners make their brands bulletproof! We specialize in making the trademarking and contract drafting process seamless for your business! We know you care about your business! You’ve built it, let us help you protect it! MGC also provides sexual harassment and diversity training services.
Meet The Founder - Ashley Kirkwood
Ashley Kirkwood runs two companies - Speak Your Way To Cash and Mobile General Counsel. After graduating top of her class at Northwestern Law and going to trial around the country for Fortune 100 corporations, Ashley left her mid-six-figure salary to be a full-time entrepreneur. Now, Ashley runs both a law firm and a speaking business, where she speaks at colleges, conferences, and corporations around the world delivering her signature speech, The Currency of Confidence!
Ashley has earned the nickname of “the lit lawyer” due to her fun DIY legal trainings such as Get The Tea On Trademarks and Clapback With Contracts. She is high-energy and dedicated to her clients’ success. Through her law firm, Mobile General Counsel, she helps entrepreneurs with critical elements of their business such as trademarks and contracts!
When Ashley speaks, crowds listen. She serves as a regular legal expert for a daytime talk show in Chicago. In addition, she travels the country speaking. So much so, that she was asked to help other speakers to do the same. Through Speak Your Way To Cash, her speaking business, Ashley coaches and trains emerging speakers on how to kick-start their speaking businesses! She hosts a podcast and a free facebook group where she provides resources to speakers looking to start speaking their way to cash!