Looking for a part-time, upbeat, great conversationalist sales associate who can close warm leads via email and Instagram direct messaging for high-level program for speakers.
This is a base pay + commission job that can easily go full-time.
– Use client database to collect reviews from past clients and follow-up;
– Build relationships with clients in social media DMs and via email;
– Call clients and ask about their experience using our products and services;
– Assist with administrative tasks tangential to the role and company;
– Must be tech savvy and comfortable posting in Facebook groups etc. and using social media platforms.
– Other duties as assigned – must have a “can do” attitude and “not my job” is no where in your vocabulary.
Position is part-time, remote, W2
Pay: $15 – $20 hour + Bonus
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am – 1pm CST (MUST be in CST or EST time zone)
* Candidates MUST APPLY through the HireMyMom.com website *
About Ashley Kirkwood:
After graduating top of her class at Northwestern Law and going to trial around the country for Fortune 100 corporations, Ashley left her mid-six-figure salary to be a full-time entrepreneur. Now, Ashley runs both a law firm and a speaking business, where she speaks at colleges, conferences and corporations around the world delivering her signature speech, The Currency of Confidence!
Ashley has earned the nickname of “the lit lawyer” due to her fun DIY legal trainings such as Get The Tea On Trademarks and Clapback With Contracts. She is high-energy and dedicated to her clients’ success. Through her law firm, Mobile General Counsel, she helps entrepreneurs with critical elements of their business such as trademarks and contracts!
When Ashley speaks, crowds listen. She serves as a regular legal expert for a daytime talk show in Chicago. In addition, she travels the country speaking. So much so, that she was asked to help other speakers to do the same. Through Speak Your Way To Cash, her speaking business, Ashley coaches and trains emerging speakers on how to kick-start their speaking businesses! She hosts a podcast and a free Facebook group where she provides resources to speakers looking to start speaking their way to cash!