I am a therapist and perinatal mental health clinician looking for an AMAZING administrative assistant to help create content, manage social media accounts, support my networking & outreach efforts, and help with administrative tasks in my business (responding to emails, scheduling, website edits, etc.)
Here’s what the position entails:
- Coordination and creation of social media content and posts for business accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Twitter
- Review and proofreading of emails, marketing materials, web pages, and more
- Assistance with administrative tasks as needed
- Ability to write engaging emails and social media posts with personality
- Use of Google Drive and/or Microsoft One Drive Live, Trello, social media, Convertkit, & Canva…Or willing to learn new systems if not already familiar with them
- Ability to work independently and track time on different projects
If you are interested, check out my business at www.meganmaccutcheon.com
Here’s what else you need to know:
- This is a part-time position that will start at about 5-10 hours per month with room for growth and additional hours during busy project times.
- Working hours are flexible but being reachable between 9-5 EST on weekdays is preferred.
- You’ll be able to work remotely from anywhere but if you’re local to Northern Virginia, that is even better as we’ll have the opportunity to meet and work in-person as needed.
- This is a long-term commitment and not a short-term “experiment” — I want you to be committed to growing along with my business.
- There may be quick turn around and tight deadlines at times so flexibility is a must.
Location: Remote/virtual (preference to Northern Virginia); Eastern time zone preferred
Hours per month: Around 5-10 with future opportunity to grow into more
Compensation: $20 an hour
If you are interested in applying, send an email with the subject line “Admin Assistant Application” to email@example.com with the following info:
1. Your contact information (name, location, email, and phone number)
2. Share why you would be the perfect fit for this role based on previous experience, work, training, and education
3. Let us know what excites you most about being part of my team
4. Share any experience you have with technology and programs that would help you adjust to the role more quickly
5. Share your #1 strength that would help you excel in this position and also 1 of your weaknesses (we all have them and I value vulnerability and embracing and growing from imperfections)
6. Anything else that would be helpful for me to know!
Include a link to a video (no longer than 3 minutes!) letting me know why you want to work with me and why you’re the best person for the job.
THANKS SO MUCH! If you’re a great fit, I will be in touch with next steps! I’m excited to connect with you.
I’m a mental health therapist, certified perinatal mental health clinician, and author who is passionate about helping people build self-esteem and achieve a better quality of life. Currently, I’m focusing on growing my audience of moms looking for more support in navigating pregnancy and post-partum challenges.
I work mostly with my clients in 1:1 sessions but am looking to expand my services to offer support groups, webinars, and virtual forums for moms to connect and gain support from one another.
Megan MacCutcheon, LLC is an anti-racist company that supports Black Lives Matter and LGBTQIA+ rights. I strive to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-prejudice company and want to work with people who share these values.