We are looking for part-time, detail-oriented, passionate sales consultants to enroll US schools in our Spanish Teaching Programs. As an Education Sales Consultant, you will meet with elementary, middle and high school staff to offer our services. The ideal candidate will have a degree in sales, marketing and/or experience in the education sector and will be extremely interested in helping Spanish dual language schools improve their results. Your working period will be from October to June and you will have more than three months of paid vacation per year.
You will need to be proficient in the complete Office suite to help you develop your daily work, as well as to prepare materials for in-person, phone or online meetings. Having a strong knowledge of our products, along with being deadline driven and having a keen skill for organization is a must. These are home-office positions and you need to be located somewhere between New York City and the Boston City area.
- Home-based workers required: you will work from your own place
- Location somewhere between New York City and the Boston City Area
- Job-type: part-time (25 hours per week)
- Pay: $32,400 yearly gross + 6k to 12k yearly bonus (depending on sales performance goals)
- 3-months paid vacation per year (July – August – September) + school holidays
- Monthly cell phone plan, laptop and internet connection
- We offer full training and support
- You will visit schools in your area up to 40% of the working time
- Be able to travel out of your area up to 4 weeks per year (not consecutively, adapted to your schedule).
- To own a vehicle and be able and willing to use it for work travel
- Must have a valid license and current car insurance
- Vehicle reimbursement: we’ll help put gas in your tank and provide a cushion for routine maintenance
- Consistently use of a sales approach and playbook – this means, we want you to follow a process.
- Crush inbound leads with pre-call planning, and by providing stellar presentations of our services and a professional and consistent follow up.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records.
- Accurately complete required enrollment paperwork.
- Establish relationships with local schools.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers.
- Interact with prospects through meetings, direct phone calls, online calls, emails and social media.Cross-functional work with marketing, sales and account management teams to implement business development initiatives, we work as a team!
Meddeas is a Spanish organization founded in 2011 by professionals with more than 25 years’ experience in the educational sector. We are present in six countries and provide support to dual languages and bilingual schools. We are renowned for our Language Assistant programs. Every year, more than 700 recent graduates further their training and cooperate as Language Assistants with schools in Spain.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Meddeas is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)