Join a dynamic international business and gain valuable marketing experience and business knowledge. As a Customer Experience Assistant you’ll work hand-in-hand with the co-founders to play a crucial role in the client journey and daily business operations.
Work with the team to provide an impeccable client experience, from first outreach to project delivery, and beyond. If you thrive at supporting others to perform at their very best, enjoy the excitement of being involved in a variety of tasks, and love bringing order to make it all run smoothly, this job is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships via phone and email
- Support sales role and collaborate on follow ups
- Work within tight deadlines while managing multiple tasks in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Support partnership initiatives
- Coordinate and manage schedules
- Cultivate new leads through cold email outreach, referrals, etc.
- Research for various projects related to sales, marketing, and growth efforts
- Identify and spearhead sales growth opportunities
- Project intake and quality control
- Support social media objectives and marketing efforts
- Document all processes
- Create email templates
- Help maintain systems and tools
- Filter and report news and updates related to our work
- Seek out ways to automate and refine the position, systems, and team
- Occasional personal tasks, research, errands
Bonus (but not essential):
- Maintain and update website
- Miscellaneous design tasks – PDFs, website, promotional material
- Conduct keyword research
- Book travel
- Marketing writing tasks
Essential Attributes and Skills:
- Loves playing the supporting role
- Will do (almost) whatever it takes to make a client happy
- Takes the initiative to hop on a call when they recognize communication is breaking down
- Anticipates others’ needs
- Enjoys being involved in a lot of things simultaneously
- Incredibly organized, lover of lists with strong attention to detail
- Understands marketing basics
- Clear, friendly communicator with great written English skills
- Autodidact – loves seeking out information to fill knowledge gaps
- Embraces new technology and seeks out automation
- Proactive and always finding ways to be helpful
- Seek feedback and ways to improve whatever you’re working on
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Eye for detail.
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- A strong desire to learn and be a part of a growing team
To apply, please submit:
Cover letter, resume, and 2 email samples.
Email 1: Respond to a client that has declined your services becuase they’re too expensive. You know that this is not in their best interest and that the investment would easily pay for itself.
Email 2: Respond to a client that has received the work they purchased and is unhappy with what was delivered. They’re very upset and are demanding their money back. They do not detail what they dislike other that it’s not what they expected.
Marketing by Emma is an e-commerce copywriting firm with a global reach. We help businesses from all over the world grow and scale their brands online through the power of words. We use language to help businesses communicate who they are and build their tribes, turning them into the baddest brands on the block.