Account Managers are the liaisons between the agency and its clients. They are the primary point of contact — handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the projects needed to foster client success. They work directly with the sales, fulfillment, and leadership teams to make sure that clients receive exceptional results and impeccable service.
An Account Manager is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. They are committed to providing high-quality service above all else.
What This Job Entails
● Managing a book of clients, serving as their sole point of contact via email, call and text
● Maintaining and developing client relationships based upon mutual respect, high-quality service, expectation setting, and coaching
● Using the company core values to guide independent decisions about client accounts
● Continually innovating new methods to improve client experience and retention
● Managing the entire client life-cycle, including launch calls, check-ins, billing, and offboarding calls
● Upselling clients on relevant products
● Collecting client feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement
● Position will start as part-time and it will become full-time after probation period (1 to 2 months max)
● Start Date: July 01, 2020
About Mankind Consulting:
Our goal is to help Real Estate Agents grow by using our lead conversion marketing strategies and systems.
We provide a full system that guarantees appointments and live transfers with pre-qualified buyers and sellers that are ready to go, but that is not it, we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team.
We are 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world.
We believe that our company is most productive when our employees are fulfilled, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals, instead of putting one on hold for the sake of the other.
The inspiration behind Mankind Consulting came from the words “Protector of Mankind”, so our goals are not only to help businesses grow but also to make a difference in our communities and in the lives of those in need. We commit a percentage of our earnings to those in need.