If you’re a confident and successful sales professional keen to work from home, this role could be perfect for you. This is an all commission role and the opportunity is huge! We’re talking about UNTAPPED earning potential – with great commission payouts of 20%!
A successful online marketing agency specialising in Growth Performance Marketing is looking for a Self-Employed Sales Professional to prospect for new business and handle the inbound enquiries and meetings we have scheduled. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong knowledge of the entire sales process, be able to work remotely and be self motivated. An understanding of Online Marketing Services is a must with a knowledge of the Digital Marketing space a significant bonus that will make you stand out.
We already work with a range of clients from across the world and are looking for the ideal candidate to build our international client base.
Successful candidates will:
- Have 2 years minimum successful Sales Experience with medium to large organisations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong rapport building skills and a natural ability to make people feel at ease and excited about the results our services bring to clients
- Have strong negotiation skills to identify customer problems and effectively sell in our solutions
- Be economically driven, but operate from a place of high values and integrity
- Be able to follow systemised processes and workflows
- Have knowledge or experience in the digital marketing space (LinkedIn preferred)
- Preferred Work Experience – Online Product Sales, Social Media Management Sales, Web
Development Sales, Media or Advertising Sales, B2B Sales. Ideally 2+ years Experience in these areas
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure solid knowledge around products and offers
- Develop new lead opportunities from own prospecting efforts
- Take pre-scheduled calls with leads generated from Marketing Team
- Lead nurturing and follow up
- Research, identify, negotiate and close new business
- Client relations and team handovers
- Reporting and sales targets accountability
- Managing sales pipelines and building in efficiencies where possible
- Create/refine sales processes within the company
- Build lead follow up sequences and prospecting campaigns
- Development of Proposals
- Refine and develop sales scripts and training team around these
- Present end of month results to wider team
- Work alongside Marketing team to ensure lead flow and quality is appropriate
Send a CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect fit for this position – if your
CV can’t sell us on you, you’re probably not the right fit.
We are looking for someone that can start asap – if this sounds like a good fit apply today and tell us why you should be considered for the role.
We started LXR Inc. in October 2016 with nothing but a vision in our minds and no manforce to back it up. We began building an online presence for Fortune 500 companies and we knew we had kick-started our journey in to the digital space.
Since then, we’ve worked with hundreds of companies around the world, across many industries, bring in high quality leads, increase their revenues and bank on large profit margins!
We are a growth agency helping Business Owners knockout their revenue goals – we work with Business Owners that have demonstrated product-market fit and are prepared for massive growth.
We let entrepreneurs focus on their zone of genius by taking the whole process off their hands. We’ll establish their targeting, put together your ad creative, and then monitor and test it all until we annihilate the results you’re after!