This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing real estate investment company positioned to greatly profit from the current land rush currently being experienced in the United States. You will play an instrumental role in selling properties that we purchase, and coordinating with our title company and realtors to ensure each transaction is successfully and smoothly completed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Post available properties on Facebook Marketplace
- Interact with potential buyers on Facebook Messenger
- Work with realtors to ensure properties are listed on the local MLS as soon as possible
- Send contracts to our title company and consistently follow up with all parties to ensure the transaction closes on or before the closing date
- Collaborate with team to advance each property through the stages of the transaction process
- Consistently follow up with buyers and sellers to ensure each transaction is a success
- Having a basic understanding of real estate is preferred, but not required. Having an interest and desire to learn more about real estate and upskill yourself using the tools we provide you is required.
- Must be able to learn quickly and take constructive criticism
- Must have a computer and a smartphone
- Must have strong communication skills, including good interpersonal skills necessary to speak on the phone
Low Priced Lots is a boutique real estate investment company focusing on vacant land located throughout the United States. Our projects range from the people looking to build their perfect country home, to developers looking to build entire subdivisions.