1. You love to create order out of chaos. You’ll manage the day to day of the paperwork / listings / buyer lead follow up. You’ll make sure that we stay out there generating business (more chaos)
2. You’ll help make sure that no lead is left behind with properly managing the CRM (we use follow up boss). This includes tagging leads / adding campaigns /setting up and managing property alerts. Then notifying when a lead is ready for a conversation.
3. You love organizing email and creating and managing check lists in Trello and / or Google Suite – Drive. This is the engine that keeps deals moving forward. We are open to other software if it’s better as we’re always growing.
4. You’re very tech forward. We value efficiency and love to move fast. CRM’s and other Software helps us automate actions and you love to manage the Tech Stack to make sure that we are on top of our communication with all parties every step of the way.
5. You love details and making sure we deliver in exception experience to all of our clients – well beyond the transaction timeline.
6. You are resourceful and get the job done. We don’t care when you work, but we care that task lists gets managed and the work is completed. We want you to be available 9-5 most days, as that’s when lenders and title companies are usually operating. But occasionally evenings and weekends may require a few hours of your time if we have specific projects to complete. We need you to be responsive on slack / text during business hours.
7. You communicate well and are able to keep the files moving forward – and willing to bring it to our attention when it’s appropriate if there’s a conflict.
8. You love being a support person and creating a well oiled machine that can grow and flourish.
QualificationsReal Estate Sales, Marketing, General Admin, Project Management