Looking for a creative and innovative virtual assistant/social media coordinator to help with managing client campaigns and initiatives. If you are a creative who likes to work on a lot of different types of projects, this is the perfect role.
- Attend client meetings and capture notes and project requirements
- Provide meeting recaps for both internal use and for clients
- Assist with producing social media content: video editing, graphics design, some copywriting, for client
- Create social media calendars that clearly illustrate to clients what, when, and how content will be produced
- Create performance reports to clearly communicate to clients how a campaign has performed and where improvements can be made.
- Strong understanding of social media best practices
- Assist in developing social media strategies for clients
- Assist the CEO with administrative tasks as assigned