Are you great at planning? Do you get excited about creating memorable experiences for people? How would you like to build a career where you can work from home, travel, and put those talents to good use?
Living With the Magic Vacations is looking for a new Travel Advisor to help round out our motivated team of magic-makers. We’re looking for someone who’s outgoing, professional and has first-hand experience with travel to any Disney destination, including cruises or all-inclusive resorts.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a magic-maker. An excitement extraordinaire. As a Travel Advisor, you’ll craft tailor-made Disney experiences with precision. You’ll design customized itineraries that cater to the unique needs and preferences of families, ensuring their Disney vacation is nothing short of extraordinary.
You’ll utilize your extensive knowledge of Disney parks, resorts, and attractions to curate seamless travel arrangements. From transportation and accommodation to dining reservations and exclusive experiences, you’ll handle all the details, making each family’s trip stress-free and delightful.
Being a Travel Advisor has its perks!
● Work from home and enjoy a flexible schedule.
● Enjoy competitive pay, with opportunities for advancement and growth.
● Stay up-to-date on the latest, with travel, trainings, and experiences.
● Be a part of a supportive, collaborative team.
● Have everything you need to build a lucrative business around one of your passions.
Does this sound like you? You’ll love this exciting opportunity!
Who We Are
Living With The Magic Vacations is a full-service travel agency focused mostly on family travel. While some of our agents specialize in Disney destinations, other agents choose to focus on cruising, all-inclusive resorts, and more. We believe that, no matter the destination, every vacation can be magical — and that magic begins with us. We plan down to the smallest detail to ensure a seamless experience for each of our customers.
We’re great at what we do, and it shows! We invite you to learn more about our team here.
● Currently, we are unable to hire residents from California, Washington, and Hawaii. All other residents are good to go!
● Candidates must have first-hand travel experience with a minimum of 3 vacations during the past 3 years to any Disney destination, cruise line, or all-inclusive resort (in any combination.)
● A computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection is necessary to do this job.
● Experience with computers, social media, and email is a must.
Have all you need to begin your dream job? We’re excited to get you started!
Who You Are
You’re the loves-all-things-Disney person. The I-took-my-honeymoon-there person. In your circles, you’re the friend enthusiastically giving advice about the best ways to experience Disney destinations.
Besides that, you’re fantastic at organizing, love digging into the details, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the work done. You’re a great listener, and customer service comes naturally to you. You’re capable of understanding the unique needs of each family and able to convey information and recommendations clearly and effectively.
You know firsthand that the only way to experience the thrill of Disney is to just GO, and you think you’d be excellent at helping people make that dream come true. In fact, you’re still a little shocked that this is even a job! If this sounds like you, we want to talk. Reach out today to start the conversation.
From your taxes to your car repair, you trust the important things in life to a professional. Why should your vacation be any different? Our travel advisors are industry experts backed by world renowned training and on-site experience. Leave the details to us so you can focus on the memorable experiences and magical memories.