● Are looking for part-time work (15-20 hours per week)
● Can work during business hours
● Are career-focused but want flexibility to work remotely
● Have a distraction-free workspace
● Enjoy flexible hours
● Are motivated to help people
● Like to engage people and are confident on the phone
● Want to be a part of a team with the autonomy to be an account manager
● Have strong communication skills
● Are excited to contribute to a growing company and get promoted from within
….then come join our team!
The person we’re looking for is:
If you can:
● …provide clients with results
● …communicate effectively on the phone, in person, and in writing
● …learn quickly and work with technology (CRMs, Google Drive, etc)
● …follow a process
● …build rapport quickly and generate prospect interest
● …meet daily, weekly, and monthly metrics
● …qualify prospects over the phone using an established criteria and set appointments
● …react effectively and decisively, thinking on your feet
…then reach out to us!
● Call/email a specified number of individuals (leads) each week using our proven
process. (*Typically 50)
● Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM tool (Customer Relationship
● Set appointments on calendar and completes qualification forms for prospect, when
● Performs other duties upon request
● Manage database including research
● Follow up and follow through with potential prospects
Lilly Ferrick LLC is a fractional inside sales team, primarily serving clients in healthcare or related industries. Located in Durham, NC, and owned and operated by Lilly Ferrick, an effective coach and consultant, the company has been in business since 2011. The company is looking for team members who can grow with the company.
Clients include specialized marketing firms, healthcare diagnostics, product development, software, and healthcare technologies.