The product manager will support the development of a web platform that will provide consumers with a resource for the research and analysis of crypto currencies.
The Product Manager will be responsible for multiple products, and the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and scope. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, the ability to develop and track budgets, and solid organizational skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Lead in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Meet with product sponsor to take detailed users requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
A venture backed startup that is creating digital experiences in the blockchain/web3 ecosystem.