We are offering an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is persistent, willing to pick up the phone, and most importantly, a people person. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This is a unique role with flexible working hours and the ability to work from anywhere. We also offer a commission structure that provides you with an opportunity to get a raise every month you make a sale, to build your own passive income. Our goal is for you to make 4-10 sales a month.
We are an established real estate investment company primarily buying and selling raw, rural land across the USA.
- Ownership of the entire process from first contact with Lead to closing the purchase agreement and finalizing documents
- In this role you will be contacting Leads every day that have expressed interest in purchasing property. No cold calling!
- Track progress of the sales status in our database-In house tool and CRM Follow Up Boss
- Management of several online tools/apps such as Airtable, Slack, Follow Up Boss and more. (Don’t worry we will train you on all these!)
- Preparation of all sales documents, following through until they are completed
Requirements for this position:
- You will provide your own computer, stable internet and US based phone
- Sales experience is required
- Real estate experience a plus but not required
- Real estate license NOT required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus but not required
Schedule & Pay:
- Schedule will be as needed to make the sell.
- Work remotely from wherever you like. You can make your own hours but you will need to be flexible to accommodate our customers.
- This is commission based role. 12-15%, based on experience, on base sale price. Plus 80% of the minimum $249 document fee.
If you think you have the skills and personality to be a successful sales manager with Lifetime Land USA, apply today. Please send your resume and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Lifetime Land USA we are committed to helping you and your family find and own an asset that lasts a lifetime. As a family-owned business and landowners ourselves, we take pride in helping people fulfill their dream of owning a piece of land. We are equally passionate about helping people reap the financial and economic benefits of landownership.
We truly believe land ownership and investing is a lifetime business. Land is an asset that lasts a lifetime. An asset that can create a legacy for your family for generations. An asset that no one can make more of. We are committed to helping people find the land that fits their needs and dreams.
We take care of the all the legwork so that you can easily choose the piece of land that fits your criteria. Engrained in our culture and reflected in every transaction is our dedication to long term relationships. Our land comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Trust Lifetime Land USA with your raw land purchase and get ready for a lifetime of adventures and memories.
Whether you someday dream of owning land or not, that’s okay. We still want you to feel connected to our mission. It is important to us that you have meaningful work and get fulfillment out of your work. Your role is important. It will help someone buy land that will bring their dream to a reality. This is a huge accomplishment and exciting time in their life. We want you to know that your work helps make a difference in our clients’s lives.
A little about me, Nikki Johnson, President & Founder of Lifetime Land USA. My family is the most important thing. I work and have this business to support my family. But TIME with my family is most important. I am flexible with my schedule and plan my work duties around my family time. I believe you can do the same in this Sales Manager role.
Qualifications• Persistent with the follow up. • Willing to pick up the phone and contact Leads. • Driven, shows initiative, aggressive, money motivated. • High energy, positive, friendly, people person. • Good communicator. Able to listen to the needs and wants of the Lead and match them with the property that fits their needs. • Organized. Detail oriented. • Open to improving and creating new processes. • We are looking for someone that has a good work ethic and is committed to this project long term.