We are seeking Technical Support Team Leads, highly proficient in speaking 2 or more languages, to join our growing team.
Preferred Languages included: French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Irish, Russian, Portuguese, and German
Our Technical Support Representatives (TSR) support our clients and their event participants by responding to telephonic/online inquiries and resolving minor technical issues. Common solutions include assisting with password/login issues, providing registration links, navigating clients through platform features, and troubleshooting of minor technical issues. While the nature of the role is remote, all calls will be recorded, ticket history is monitored daily, and regular coaching will be provided.
- Authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Residing in the continental US
- Available to work remotely during the window of 12 am to 9 pm CT Saturday through Sunday
- Available a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Perfect proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Stable work history with exemplary attendance and punctuality
- 3-7 years of customer support experience
- Team lead experience required
- Prior experience working in a remote environment is required
- Must have a computer (less than 3 years old preferred) and noise-canceling headset that are compatible with Zendesk
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work a fluctuating schedule
- Prior remote work experience is a plus
Pay rate: $12.00-$15.00/Hr based on experience
Note: This a 1099 contract position, and you will be responsible for your taxes. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be located within the continental U.S.