Lending Hands Virtual Assistants is a remote support based company and we are seeking Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives to join our growing team.
Our Technical Support Representatives (TSR) support our clients and their event participants by responding to telephonic/online inquiries and resolving minor technical issues. Common solutions include assisting with password/login issues, providing registration links, navigating clients through platform features, and troubleshooting of minor technical issues. While the nature of the role is remote, all calls will be recorded, ticket history is monitored daily, and regular coaching will be provided.
For this project, the Technical Support Representative will be working 10-15 hours per week. You set your own hours however you must be available to work Monday through Fridays with an occasional Saturday and/or Sunday. Hours vary week to week but we are currently looking for overnight coverage between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM CT.
Training is provided and there are opportunities for pay increases based on performance. You will be responsible for providing the required equipment (computer, headset) as well as internet services.
Our ideal candidates are fast learners, attentive, reliable, and self-starters.
- English Proficiency (both written and spoken)
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Stable work history with exemplary attendance and punctuality
- 1-3 years of customer support experience
- Prior experience working in a remote environment is
- Must have a computer (less than 3 years old preferred) and noise-canceling headset that are compatible with Zendesk
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work a fluctuating schedule
Pay rate: $10.00/Hr
Note: This a 1099 contract position, and you will be responsible for your taxes. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be located within the continental U.S. are preferred.