- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or five years related office management/executive assistant experience
- Working knowledge of social media and content marketing
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, COO and CFO as needed.
- Coordinate travel, transport and accommodations for the team
- Approve bills/invoices for credit cards from suppliers/vendors
- Responsible for mail, faxes, shipments and answering all calls in office
- Ship/mail items via US Post Office and/or FedEx, UPS
- Schedule meetings and/or appointments/create and approve agendas
- Organization of company events and conferences
- Perform data entry as assigned
- Assist in the onboarding process of new hires
- Perform social media and content marketing activities
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails in a timely fashion
- Willing to learn the industry and help us maintain and grow our marketplace position
- Attend business meetings and trainings as required
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- 1-2 days in office as needed the rest of the days will be work from home
What started as a residential fix & flip business 15 years ago has grown exponentially over the years to become Legacy Developers, a premiere construction company on the East Coast.
All of our projects are built with integrity by fully licensed contractors and vendors. Legacy is actively engaged in self-storage and multi-family developments in markets along the East Coast.