We are a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, seeking a remote Customer Service Representative to join our winning team. As part of the Global Reception Services team, you will utilize phone, email and chat systems to provide high-quality, knowledgeable and consultative customer service and administrative support to domestic and international clients and colleagues requesting reception, facility, conference room, emergency notification and travel support services. Global Reception Services is a 24-hour/7-day-a-week concierge and contact center, seeking highly-qualified employees with extensive customer service experience. The Customer Service Representative quickly builds meaningful relationships with their clients, determines their needs, and efficiently identifies the appropriate firm resource to satisfy the request.
Tuesday – Saturday, 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Location & Travel
Remote (out of California or Nevada)
Temporary for up to 1 year with the possibility of conversion
- Enjoy working both independently and in a team environment
- Take initiative and excel at connecting the dots
- Are a clear and effective communicator
- Welcome diversity and the opportunity to support international clients
- Thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Want to be challenged
- At least 3 years of relevant receptionist, technology, administration, guest services and/or inbound customer service call center experience
- The ability to work your scheduled shift, which includes nights, weekends and holidays in order to support a 24/7 working environment
- Experience working in a support function while leveraging different forms of technology, tools and systems
- A deep enthusiasm and passion for building great working relationships
We encourage you to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables us to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world’s leading law firms.