This position is to be the eyes and ears of key parts of our client operations. I need a team player who loves details (if spotting typos and inconsistencies is your superpower, I’m talking to you!) and is willing to go under the hood of each of our client’s operations to keep things running smoothly.
The position will start at 3-5 hours per week, with room to grow as the company expands.
While we do ask that you check-in a couple of times per day on Slack (say hi to the rest of the team or just drop a GIF), you are welcome to complete the tasks when it works for you.
- Facebook group post scheduling
- filing important documents
- event detail tracking via Google Sheets
- creating basic graphics from templates
- posting and editing blog posts in WordPress
When you join our team, we will provide support as you become comfortable and screencasts of each of your task being done so you can learn at your own pace.